Do Bleak Walkers follow a god? If so which one?

They can follow a god if they choose to like anyone else. Being a bleak walker isn't about following a deity but a code of morals (ends justify the means style). Paladins don't have much to do with deities in this game. Read the paladin description again.

They can follow a god if they choose to like anyone else. Being a bleak walker isn't about following a deity but a code of morals (ends justify the means style). Paladins don't have much to do with deities in this game. Read the paladin description again.

"Paladins are martial zealots, devoted to a god, a ruler, or even a way of life. They can be found in any culture where a fanatical group of like-minded individuals have formed a warrior society dedicated to advancing their cause. Among those aligned to their worldview, paladins are viewed with respect and admiration, if a bit of fear. Many paladins hold leadership positions in armies and mercenary companies, but in the heat of battle their fanaticism often overrules the chain of command - and common sense."

Thats what I was going on.  The first sentence.  I guess Bleak Walkers are indeed just enders of conflict lol.

Eora is a polytheistic world in the classical sense, such that people or organizations may or may not have individual patron deities - the gods only generally require that you worship, not that you choose a particular deity.

Priests are an obvious exception, but yeah.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.