Might and Dexterity seems like no brainer to be maxed , but my question is about perception and intelect mainly is there any worth in putting attributes to thease stats for those 2 classes ? Perception seems useless in general and int doesnt help much ( only debuff duration ) tho its even recommended for rangers ? Do you leave thease minimum for those classes or what?

Since this is a role playing game I wouldn't dump something like perception for a character such as that. the game offers a lot of different dialogue paths with certain stats that fit your character and combat is easy in the first place so Id advise against it. But hey, it's your game.

My ranger build is 18 might -20 dext 15 const- 3 int 19 perception 3 resolve   so I dumped all will saves kept the attack speed with war bow so high interrupts very high reflexes,  high fortitude medium deflections and very low will.   Play a new clas dump a new stat and open up different dialog options and set up skill for your class.  As a ranger I gave up spells for a mobile fast hitting ranged dps it easy to play while  I learn the game.   

I am not talking here about RP choices in dialogues , or all stats being useful... yes they are! just some of them are better for Marksman and some of them are less useful 

Now it seems that for ranged DPS'er like this :

Perception only gives Interrupt and putting 14 points instead of 3 just for interrupts seems to be a waste 

Intelect gives Duration , yes this might be good for Ranged Rogue , havent played one so some1 confirm if this is really that good and useful . But for a normal Ranger this would be another dumpstat .

How would you put attributes after Maxing Might and Dex for a Ranger? for a ranged Rogue? Lets say this is hired companion from the inn his sole purpose is to deliver death in fights ( PoTD difficulty fights i mean )

My choice would be either Max resolve and put rest in Const with a hope that this guy will survive 1 more hit at critical times on Potd you know when last 2 shades becomes 5 shadows :(

Edited by Exoduss

Might and Dexterity seems like no brainer to be maxed , but my question is about perception and intelect mainly is there any worth in putting attributes to thease stats for those 2 classes ? Perception seems useless in general and int doesnt help much ( only debuff duration ) tho its even recommended for rangers ? Do you leave thease minimum for those classes or what?

Ranger get an ability later that lets their shots have a chance of bouncing off the enemy they hit, so intelligence can theoretically be put to good use on them. I've never tested it to see if it makes a large difference. Rogues, on the other hand, don't benefit greatly from intelligence, if at all. I wouldn't bother putting points into it unless you want to use it for roleplaying.

Perception is decent -- not great -- on both, because it helps with interrupts.

Frankly? It doesn't really matter. After maxing might and dexterity, you're not going to have enough points to put into any other attributes to make them matter significantly. The gains from one point of an attribute are pretty small in this game.

Edited by Lasci

Well if anything INT should help rogue more because of the duration of the debuffs .

I agree that 1-2 points in stats doesnt really matter much ( except Constitution ofc is fair and square for every point the usefulness of it is another thing esp for a marksman ) .

but you can max 3 stats easily and spread other 3 thin , 

Edited by Exoduss

My ranger build is 18 might -20 dext 15 const- 3 int 19 perception 3 resolve so I dumped all will saves kept the attack speed with war bow so high interrupts very high reflexes, high fortitude medium deflections and very low will. Play a new clas dump a new stat and open up different dialog options and set up skill for your class. As a ranger I gave up spells for a mobile fast hitting ranged dps it easy to play while I learn the game.

You're gonna have fun with those charming enemies... ;)

Well if anything INT should help rogue more because of the duration of the debuffs .

I agree that 1-2 points in stats doesnt really matter much ( except Constitution ofc is fair and square for every point the usefulness of it is another thing esp for a marksman ) .

but you can max 3 stats easily and spread other 3 thin , 

Not at all. The debuffs doesn't even need to last long. You can rely on other members of your party to set up sneak attacks. If anything, int is a dump attribute on rogue. 3 Int takes you from 10 second duration to 6.5... which, honestly, isn't that big of a deal.

Edited by Lasci