What would be the max stat benefit allowed from gear and items?

I've noticed a few items that allow +1 to resolve and perception, or +2 to intellect for example. I've also seen you can enchant +1 or +2 to thing's like con. What would be the highest amount I could stack a single stat if I wanted to craft a set of clothes if I wanted to concentrate on might for example? It doesn't have to be clothes, but just theoretically the most we could benefit from? I believe the manual goes up to 30.

Also, I've been told that the builds don't really matter and I suspect it's because those guys who've already beaten the game have found similar gear that gives high stat perc's. I'm trying to figure out if I should try and enchant my own stuff as soon as I can, or hold out till later and either buy it from a shop or find it in game. Also, are the thing's in the shop's better than looted stuff? 

I've noticed a few items that allow +1 to resolve and perception, or +2 to intellect for example. I've also seen you can enchant +1 or +2 to thing's like con. What would be the highest amount I could stack a single stat if I wanted to craft a set of clothes if I wanted to concentrate on might for example? It doesn't have to be clothes, but just theoretically the most we could benefit from? I believe the manual goes up to 30.

Also, I've been told that the builds don't really matter and I suspect it's because those guys who've already beaten the game have found similar gear that gives high stat perc's. I'm trying to figure out if I should try and enchant my own stuff as soon as I can, or hold out till later and either buy it from a shop or find it in game. Also, are the thing's in the shop's better than looted stuff? 

enchantments of the same kind cant stack so you will never reach more than a certain value from gear alone.

Edited by Ceranai

The strategy guide says there's some unique equipment with +3 to a stat. Haven't see them in game though.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

thanks!

I also just noticed at certain levels you gain talents that give you like +15% to thing's like reflex so if you're thinking of wasting 5 points for that, there's a simple skill you can get later. I wish stuff like that we could see before we unlocked it so we could plan a bit more. Some stuff you'd want to get sooner than later I'm sure.

courtesan buffs

Nice tip.

Testing for Might:

Girdle of Might +3

Celestial Suite Rest +2

Lyrinia's brothel buff +2

Dragon Meat +3

Total +10, all stacking. The last three are obviously on timers.

--

I've found two pieces of +3 attribute gear so far: 

Lilith's Shawl +3 Per (DB Lighthouse quest)

Girdle of Might +3 Mig (on the way to Twin Elms at the start of Act 3)

• Like 1

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

You know, when a bee really, really hugs a flower... err.

There's a brothel in Defiance Bay; you can spend time with the prostitutes there (doesn't count as a rest and it's only for you, not the party, I think, because that would be gross wink.png) and get a stat buff.

Edited by Varana

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

You know, when a bee really, really hugs a flower... err.

There's a brothel in Defiance Bay; you can spend time with the prostitutes there (doesn't count as a rest and it's only for you, not the party, I think, because that would be gross wink.png) and get a stat buff.

You know what they say, a party that sleeps together, stays together~!

The strategy guide says there's some unique equipment with +3 to a stat. Haven't see them in game though.

Lilith's Cloak gives a +3 bonus to Perception (as well as a +1 bonus to Stealth for the whole party).

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Lilith's Cloak gives a +3 bonus to Perception (as well as a +1 bonus to Stealth for the whole party).

Yeah, just got that last night. :)

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer