A question about the level up

Since have been reported bugs that provoke wrong stats rise, I ask if it's normal that when a character levels up all its defenses (Deflection, Fort., Refl., Will) lift accordingly, or it is just another nasty bug. 

That is correct. With each level up, your secondary stats (defenses, accuracy etc., but not your attributes like Might, Constitution etc.) will rise a certain amount (+3 or +5, I think).

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Thanks for the replies.

The doubt has arisen exactly because while the amount of accuracy gained for each level is displayed below each class description, for the general defense increase I haven't found a proper description.

yeah each class has different values for example rogue's accuracy will rise more than other classes etc

No - different classes have different base Accuracy and Deflection, but all classes get +3 to both (and to the other 3 defenses) every level up.

Edited by Matt516

No - different classes have different base Accuracy and Deflection, but all classes get +3 to both (and to the other 3 defenses) every level up.

You know, as a D&D system addicted I found a bit weird that here the triad (Fort., Refl. and Will) rises every level up at the same rate.

Edited by Anelor