I've.... played this game before?

I have had an incredible feeling of Deja Vu while playing this game.  certain areas, maps, dungeons.... seem awfully familiar to me.

then i saw someone post a screenshot from the end battle area...

I HAVE played this before.

here's the thread with the screnshot:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/76099-path-of-the-damned-solo-achieved/

I played a game with this EXACT same area in it about 8 years ago.

I think someone released a cobbled together version of BGIII?  really, not sure that was the name of it, but I KNOW I have seen this before.

does anyone recall having seen a lot of this game before?  like I said, it would have been years ago.

You probably accidentally stepped into a parallel universe. Can easily happen when you go through doors wrong or exit from a walk in closet or dressing room. You can try to find the door back but will most likely just end up in another parallel universe further from your original one. I'd just chalk it up as an "oopsy" and continue on here. The differences won't be that noticeable.. just little things like you might run across a t.v. show that will be new here but might have run in the 90's in your universe. No big deal... just don't talk about it too much or the IPUPS (intergalactic parallel universe police squad) might come knocking. I guess it's too expensive to track down your correct universe so they just stick you in a neutral limbo universe.. which is really, really boring..

• Like 1

You probably accidentally stepped into a parallel universe. Can easily happen when you go through doors wrong or exit from a walk in closet or dressing room. You can try to find the door back but will most likely just end up in another parallel universe further from your original one. I'd just chalk it up as an "oopsy" and continue on here. The differences won't be that noticeable.. just little things like you might run across a t.v. show that will be new here but might have run in the 90's in your universe. No big deal... just don't talk about it too much or the IPUPS (intergalactic parallel universe police squad) might come knocking. I guess it's too expensive to track down your correct universe so they just stick you in a neutral limbo universe.. which is really, really boring..

Man speaks the truth.

I came here from Pizza Palace - the entire world was made of Pepperoni Pizza. Sure it was sticky but no one went hungry and everyone died of heart disease. 

• Like 1