Ring of Wizardry possible bug?

sim01981

Question

I equipped Aloth with two rings of wizardry - Telda's Ring and the Ring of Selanon, granting him extra spells at levels 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Ever since then, Aloth regains his spells per day at the end of combat. This occurs with the rings equipped and without them equipped. I did try to get him to use up all his castings out of combat, and this expended all of his spells per day, except for level 1, which regenerated back to 4 every time I cast a spell (I used Slicken).

Apologies if this is a known issue. I did do a few forum searches before posting this, and couldn't find anything.

3 answers to this question

What's the level of Aloth?

I haven't played a wizard yet (I didn't recruit Aloth), but I saw it in character creation that their weaker spell will become per-encounter eventually.

Here is the description:

As wizards gain power, their weaker spells eventually shift to per-encounter use.

What's the level of Aloth?

I haven't played a wizard yet (I didn't recruit Aloth), but I saw it in character creation that their weaker spell will become per-encounter eventually.

Here is the description:

As wizards gain power, their weaker spells eventually shift to per-encounter use.

Yes you're right. Level 1 spells will become per encounter once you reach a certain level.