Hello.

First, thanks for this game Obsidian. Im enjoying my first playthrough like lots of years ago I used to do with BG ,BG2 etc...

But Ive not figured if there's any way to define the lead character. I mean, when you select all, I dont know exactly how's defined the character who's going to interact. (talking, opening doors,etc). I prefer my PC to this, but looks random the character that step forward to make an action when you click

Is there any way?

Thanks!

When you have everybody selected and you choose to open a door or something, it'll be the closest character. If it's a lock or trap, the high mechanics character will step up. But conversations will always check PC stats no matter who initiates the talking.

Just like how you do anything else in the game, you can select individual characters by clicking on them or using 1-6 hotkeys, then direct them individually. There's no real reason to do this when you open boxes or talk to people, though.

And for talking, it's ALWAYS the main char doing it, says so in some loading tips ^^

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . .

when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you