Sick Goblin in Endless Paths

Give him a wooden sword!

Just kidding, I have no idea either and trying to find a way to save him but it might not be possible from the story so far (im in level 3 at least so far I didn't find a cure or any of the sort).

Also - nice avatar gwynbleidd !! :D

Edited by endruwiggin
  • Like 1

what_can_cb510.png

You can not slit his throat.

• Like 1

xb_s1ghtunseen.gif

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.- Tyrion Lannister

The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die. -Eddard Stark

If the choice is between slitting his throat or leaving him sick and dying all alone in an empty dungeon (because I slaughtered all his friends) I might decide slitting his throat is the nicer thing to do.

• Like 3

If the choice is between slitting his throat or leaving him sick and dying all alone in an empty dungeon (because I slaughtered all his friends) I might decide slitting his throat is the nicer thing to do.

This. Though I made it to lvl 5 and still haven't found a cure for him (or his mates) and it seems quite gruesome to leave him where he is.

Not sure if this counts as spoilers but is there anything you can do with him besides slitting his throat?

I'm not sure, I think that the 'good' outcome is killing him as it's a mercy killing. 

Pillars twists the whole idea of RPG goodness from time to time which messes with my pavlovian training from the original IE games. :p

Edited by Elgyn

Not sure if this counts as spoilers but is there anything you can do with him besides slitting his throat?

Yeah kind of is a spoiler. 

Post in the right sections please.

Gaming is interactive...watching TV ..not so much.

The Xaurip on floor two?

Because I don't think there are any goblins in 'Pillars'.

Yeah. The kobold.  

I'm not sure, I think that the 'good' outcome is killing him as it's a mercy killing. 

Pillars twists the whole idea of RPG goodness from time to time which messes with my pavlovian training from the original IE games. :p

Eh.  In any setting leaving something to simply suffer is the jerk move.  Besides, everything in PoE reincarnates, so... whatever.  Killing is clearly better.

Anyway, he's dying of the poison referenced in the notes left by a previous adventuring band.  The poisoner is the corpse splayed out on the blood pool, and there are remants of the poison in the bucket on floor two.

"The Xaurip on floor two?

Because I don't think there are any goblins in 'Pillars'."

Xaurip, goblin, xfart, kobold, gibberlings. Same **** different pile..... of dead bodies. <>

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It's a light spoiler, but a spoiler nevertheless, so I moved this thread from general to stories.  It probably doesn't require a spoiler tag.  Just an oversight, so no real harm and no foul.  Just try to keep spoiler and spoilerish things out of the PoE general forum.  Thanks guys.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"I just killed your whole tribe, but you were sick, so I found a cure for you!

Now if you would please raise your spear... ready when you are."

Sounds reasonable to me.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.