What rogue abilities/talents benefit most from DEX/dual wield?

I'm thinking ones that apply extra damage/debuff for every hit and so benefit from high attack speed, especially from a dual wielder.

Also please include the ones that are non-class specific if any but available to the rogue.

I read the descriptions but sometimes have difficulty totally being sure how they work.

Get the talents/abilities that benefit from Sneak Attacks. I'd rather stick with passive abilities/talents that give you more damage in the long run.

Get the following. (not in order)

Sneak Attack

Crippling Strike - Debuff, good for sneak attack

Blinding Strike - Debuff, good for sneak attack

Vulnerable Attacks - DR bypass, works great if you use Stilletos or other piercing weapons. i gives -25 attack speed though.

Two-Weapon Fighting - this negates the speed reduction from Vulnerable Attacks

Deep Wounds - Damage over time.

Dirty Fighting - convert your hits to crits

Vicious Fighting - adds more damage to Dirty Fighting

Deathblows - Sneak Attacks deals x2 damage if your enemy has 2 or more conditions that allow Sneak Attack (ex. 2 or more of the following: Blinded, Flanked, Hobbled, Paralyzed, Petrified, Prone, Stuck, Stunned, Weakened)

Adept Evasion - 50% chance for Grazes to become Misses. vey useful.

I stayed away from Escape, Backstab, Finishing Blows, Reckless Assault (this is still bugged. you can get it later if its fixed), Deflecting Assault (works better if you have Reckless Assault). These skills are used if you want to be a sneaky/invisible backstabbing rogue or if you use a heavier, more damaging weapon. It deals super damage, yes, but you only get to use some skills limited per rest.

Sneaky, Backstabby Rogues are kinda useless at the moment because of it's limitations. If Obsidian decides to make Sneak to not break during combat, things may change.