Avid kotor fan

Anyway, you don't give us a very good image of Italian girls... ;)

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

bah i liked the 1st avatar despite what i said :D i ll go to ur forums everyday to check that avatar every day :D :)

You little pervert! ;)

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Alexis's avatar didn't bother me; but her whining did (as much as anything on the 'net can; hehe). Mind you, I lot of people went over the top in their meanness towards her. I mean, this idea that only males are on the ent and anyone claiming to be female are just males pretending to be females is just plain silly. Both sides were silly. Both sides were wrong. Both sides should be FRIED.

One last thing:

D

R

A

M

A

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Anyway, you don't give us a very good image of Italian girls...  ;)

Erm when did I say I was italian?

I am Sicilian there's a big difference there.

Oh no! Don't tell me that Sicilians are independists!

Kinda reminds me of the people of Corsica who claim they aren't french...

Mind your own business, Volourn!

I just think that the avatar was outrageous, that's all...

Anyway, I am getting tired of all this... I am going back to BG2's world (damn you Irenicus! I will get you someday).

That's because it was Sicilian

No it wasn't.

Whut? ;)

English translation of that frase :

Begone and quit abusing me or else i'll start posting in my own mother language and you won't understand anything (i guess, whatever the hell that means)

Italian translation :

Andate via e smettetela di abusarmi altrimenti comincio a parlare nella mia madre lingua e voi non capirete un bel nulla.

Sicilian translation :

Andatevennu i piantatela d'abusarm, atriment i comincu a parlaru na' mia madre linga e vu' non' ci capisci pu' niente. (more or less, that's the best translation i can offer since there is no written sicilian, it's more like a phonetic transposition of the dialect).

Here's a webside about the sicilian idiom :

http://www.linguasiciliana.org/

No, ramaza. This Internet Geek Message Baord Drama *is* my business. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a picture of a beautiful woman as your avatar. I am offended by you being offended by it. Outrageousness is the whining on both sides in this thread.

Tsk, tsk.

Uh... Darque, that's what I am. I'm a French Kanadian - regretabbly of course. I will never be in France. Never.

Nartwak: :ph34r:

OH PLEASE.

No more comments on the avatar. And Alexia, don't leave the boards, I am sure you will yet be able to discuss Sith Lords at one's pleasure, despite what has happened here.

Its not a good idea to generally publicise your gender, age, or any personal details on forums as they are bound to generate responses such as those in this post. In my opinion, the internet has the joy of being anonymous for the reason of being able to contribute equally and respected equally among members, despite your 'real life status'. This potentially means, whether young or old, male/female, etc. you are heard no more or no less than other members, as long as you keep your personality in check. I say, lets keep it that way.

Well done on changing the avatar.

No, ramaza. This Internet Geek Message Baord Drama *is* my business. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a picture of a beautiful woman as your avatar. I am offended by you being offended by it. Outrageousness is the whining on both sides in this thread. Anyway, i need something to get my little johnson to work!

Tsk, tsk. uhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggghhhhhhh!

beautiful woman? did you see the pic at all, she is rough looking man.

No, ramaza. This Internet Geek Message Baord Drama *is* my business. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a picture of a beautiful woman as your avatar. I am offended by you being offended by it. Outrageousness is the whining on both sides in this thread. Anyway, i need something to get my little johnson to work!

Tsk, tsk. uhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggghhhhhhh!

beautiful woman? did you see the pic at all, she is rough looking man.

2 words for you.

Drop dead

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg