Avid kotor fan

...What I want to know is how you people made a five page thread about an avatar?

Feromones...?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What started as "goofing around" is getting into one of those classic Male vs. Female arguments that will go WAY beyond 20 pages <_< . Let's just drop this topic and continue with sth that's actually SW related.

I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, so i thought that i would just pop in and say "hi".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

:D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Your all sexist pigs. Im no broad, I am a woman thank you very much.

If you are refering to the picture in my sig then, Im using that for a bit of fun.

At least, I am glad you changed your avatar pic, since the other one was really vulgar...

And don't complain about people criticizing you for your avatar since you started all this mess... you knew that it would "shock" people...

And I guess we don't have the same definition of "fun"... I never expected a girl to use such pics...

Anyway, let's forget this whole matter as it is solved.

Cheers.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I started this mess, no I dont think so. All I did was post that I like kotor and then you all started abusing me. Also what was vulgar about my avatar, a girl can se whatever she please's and myself included. Unless a moderator told me to change it.

Andate via cos

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Wow, Alexia what happened? :lol: You seem to be taking a lot of abuse.

I know I'm new in here and this is my first post but, for whatever it's worth, i'll vouch for Alexia. I've known her for a while now and I trust her. :)

Wow, Alexia what happened? :) You seem to be taking a lot of abuse.

I know I'm new in here and this is my first post but, for whatever it's worth, i'll vouch for Alexia. I've known her for a while now and I trust her. :)

Yaaaaaaay! Kal's here too. Now we just need Eddie or whatever the hell he now goes by, Grunt, Lu, Terri, and optionally Ender. <_<

Harshness people harshness, and Alexia....the AV might have offended some people even if you didn't intend it to. Meh.

JT :lol:

Harshness people harshness, and Alexia....the AV might have offended some people even if you didn't intend it to. Meh.

OH plz!!!

We're in the 21st century ppl...

Alexia was kind enough to change her AV (she didn't have to though), so let's just DROP this subject.

Case Closed

I never said I was italian

I didn't imply you were, i was referring to the translator.

You can tell how useful those things are once you translate the thing in your own mother language, and you still don't know what the hell it says... B)