Avid kotor fan

Actually the inherent hostility is most definetly a femminine trait, most guys are just trolls...  B)

I don't remember having the ability to regenerate my body... :blink:

Anyway, maybe Alexia is just a shemale... :lol:

Making implants is really easy nowadays...

PS: sorry for being nasty :lol:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I think you people are giving Alexia too much of a hard time.

What gave you that silly idea :)

Yet another female that is caught in the epic battle of modern time, the fight against discrimination in a society that is built upon prejudices.

Wellcome to the real world :p

Meh, i didn't mean to give her an hard time.

Personally, i'm happy the stereotype is finally starting to die, god knows if i'm tired of the rabid, greasy 13 years old that corrobate my online gaming pleasure...

Meh, i didn't mean to give her an hard time.

Personally, i'm happy the stereotype if finally starting to die, god knows if i'm tired of the rabid, greasy 13 years that corrobates my online gaming pleasure...

Amen :)

I dont like to reply to females, if they decide to make a issue about something I wrote there are always some 13 years old that just reached puberty that start doing a "knight in shinny armor".

That was a lesson that ICQ teached me.

drakron.png

i dont get why everyone is all upset about the ugly broad in the chair. just leave it alone.

Because we are all afraid of me posting my ugly mug and my fat ass body as an avatar.

what do pictures of your ass have to do with what i asked?

I don't see why anyone would jump up to defend a woman any more than a man on a message board. After all, the whole idea on any message board is to exchange ideas. If you find the idea worthy of defense, jump up and defend it.

Nor do I see any reason to make an issue of gender in the first place.

The one thing I will say, Alexia, is that you were a willing participant in making gender an issue in this thread. I myself contributed to the current state of affairs, and for that I apologize. Still, the fact is, no one made any assumptions about women in this thread that are any more off base or offensive than the assumptions made about men, right? I mean, how many of us are actually 13 year olds here? It's not that I'm offended by the comment. It doesn't hurt me one way or the other. ...But the comment does serve to point out how silly or ugly a conversation can be when the only real thing we know about the vast majority of the participants is what they tell us.

As it is, I don't think you should be forced to pretend to be a guy or a woman. Be yourself, or the persona you've decided to assume, and enjoy the boards. It's a sad reality that you can't avoid some ugliness on the boards. If you can't stand to bear it, then most boards probably aren't for you. I don't like that fact, but I can't deny it.

At any rate, I look forward to seeing your opinion on this message board where the issue hasn't become one of either your gender or looks. For myself, I'll endeavor not to contribute to any such controversy in the future. To be honest, though, I was just goofing around. That's probably where a lot of such problems arise.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Your all sexist pigs. Im no broad, I am a woman thank you very much.

i'm all for roleplaying but you're not fooling anyone, we all know you're a bald little retard

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

...mean people suck...

blow me and prove your point

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!