Avid kotor fan

Its posted.

:)

Wonder if there will be an actual foto album section/menu on these boards? Is there already one?

I guess it's time to get some new portrait photos taken then... :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hi all, kotor is my favourite game ever and I hope kotor 2 lives upto the original.

Hey Alexia, nice avatar! ;)

I just hope you aren't another one of those silly teenagers using hot avatar pictures...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I just saw your pic in the "way-off topic" boards, and all I can say is that this looks suspicious.

I really doubt a good-looking woman would be playing video-games while she could be doing far more interesting things... ;)

Moreover, on the forum you have created, all the boards have mostly subjects that would interest mostly guys....

http://s6.invisionfree.com/Mental/index.php?act=idx

And when I click on your avatar (in your own forums, not these) for personal info, I can say there are some rather suspicious pics...

Cheers.

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

No, not really. ;)

I take what folks say on message boards at face value most of the time and, to be honest, I don't care if you're a 250 pound Trucker or a petite young lady, it's very good to have another KotOR fan.

Anyhow, my picture is so ugly they use it as the NO! image at the Winterwind boards. :)

Some areas blanked out to avoid seriously hurting any small children and/or pets perusing this site. ;)

no2.jpg

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I just saw your pic in the "way-off topic" boards, and all I can say is that this looks suspicious.

I really doubt a good-looking woman would be playing video-games while she could be doing far more interesting things... ;)

Moreover, on the forum you have created, all the boards have mostly subjects that would interest mostly guys....

And when I click on your avatar (in your own forums, not these) for personal info, I can say there are some rather suspicious pics...

Cheers.

Nah, I've seen a low res pic of her in her nightie when she was drunk. ;) I'm just about as sure as possible that she is who she says she is as one can be when living across an ocean from someone. She is an amateur model though is why it looks suspicious. I had my doubts until I saw the nightie pic....but I don't think that one will be released to the general public. :lol:

And when I click on your avatar (in your own forums, not these)  for personal info, I can say there are some rather suspicious pics...

Cheers.

The forum I created was with help from alot of people. I wanted it to cater for all people, and are you saying that books, movies, just chatting and tv are for guys only? And what is suspicious about the pics anyway. Im not going to spend ages trying to convince anyone, you either believe or you dont. And no im not a greesy teenager that uses hot avatars. Also, I only play very few games, and the pc isnt just used by me which is why there are alot of games installed on it.

ps if you are refering to the picture in my sig then, Im using that for a bit of fun.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Also, I only play very few games

And there i thought this was a sign that the prejudice against video games was beginning to fade.

Please, don't brake the illusion that gaming is filled with hot babes of all types, it made drooling over hot pixeladed characters all the more fun... ;)

Also, I only play very few games

And there i thought this was a sign that the prejudice against video games was beginning to fade.

Please, don't brake the illusion that gaming is filled with hot babes of all types, it made drooling over hot pixeladed characters all the more fun...

Huh? make sense please.

Sig.jpg

I never said that. I play a few games and Im not ashamed of it or anything. Just why is it so hard for people to understand that girls play games, they can be the ugliest on the planet or the most beautiful, but they can still play video games.

Sig.jpg

Sojiro Seta, you swine! ...Or should I call you Lord Swineling.

Anyhow, someone comes on the board to voice some sort of opinion about KotOR 2, which is exactly what the rest of us are doing and we give her all sorts of hell? What a bastardly bunch we are.

Anyhow, I know some women play video games, and that's a good thing. I just wish my wife would play video games with me.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just why is it so hard for people to understand that girls play games, they can be the ugliest on the planet or the most beautiful, but they can still play video games.

They're puzzled about why made it a point to say that you play a few video games in a forum devoted to a video game. Your presence already implies it.

I never said that.

It looked like you did.

Saying that you play only very few games gives off the impression that you are somehow ashamed of the act.

It could be just a missintepretation from our part, but you must admit that statement is rather ambigous.

Now, if you had said 'i play as many games as i like and that's none of your freaking buissness' there could have less chances to mistakenly assume things that aren't true. B)

I play a few games and Im not ashamed of it or anything. Just why is it so hard for people to understand that girls play games, they can be the ugliest on the planet or the most beautiful, but they can still play video games.

I think people here have more of a problem with the idea of a hot girl playing games then with the mere concept of a female gamer...

Well thats their problem and not mine, so back off and leave me alone.

It doesn't change the fact that you DO look (or sound, if you prefer) suspiciously male-ish...

LOL :rolleyes:

Well thats their problem and not mine, so back off and leave me alone.

It doesn't change the fact that you DO look (or sound, if you prefer) suspiciously male-ish...

LOL :rolleyes:

Actually the inherent hostility is most definetly a femminine trait, most guys are just trolls... B)