Avid kotor fan

Perhaps a sticky "Go here and praise Kotor and then bugger off" thread :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well then consider it my thread.  I haven't started on since I joined in February.  :) 

That is your own fault for not spending your thread quota.

Awww, c'mon be nice. This is my forum and IM buddy, she's a veteran of the Bio Boards, and that's her pic in her avatar to boot.

We really need bigger avatars on these forums :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hmmm, I wouldn't dare insult the lady by suggesting that she might be a 250 pound Truck Driver from Des Moines... I look alarmingly like Rob Lowe. Hey, I'll use my picture in my avatar if you don't believe me! B)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hmmm, I wouldn't dare insult the lady by suggesting that she might be a 250 pound Truck Driver from Des Moines... I look alarmingly like Rob Lowe. Hey, I'll use my picture in my avatar if you don't believe me! B)

Suggest away, it's upto you if you believe me or not. And use your pic as your avatar if you want to.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

No, not really. :)

I take what folks say on message boards at face value most of the time and, to be honest, I don't care if you're a 250 pound Trucker or a petite young lady, it's very good to have another KotOR fan.

Anyhow, my picture is so ugly they use it as the NO! image at the Winterwind boards. :)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

No, not really. :)

I take what folks say on message boards at face value most of the time and, to be honest, I don't care if you're a 250 pound Trucker or a petite young lady, it's very good to have another KotOR fan.

Anyhow, my picture is so ugly they use it as the NO! image at the Winterwind boards. :)

Hehe I understand what you are saying but, the guys who know me online will tell you I am what my avatar shows.

Anyways., lets hope kotor 2 is good.

Sig.jpg

Speaking of avatars... what happened to yours Kefka?  :)

I got sick of it. I've never been a fan of avatars. I used the 'Kefka' avatar way longer than most. Even my Star Wars 'tie fighter' signature is at risk. :ph34r:

Please (pretty please?), just don't pick the bad guy with the mask from the concept art... there is already a halfdozen or so of them around. Having trouble keeping posters apart now... :)

@Alexia, Just meant that you weren't exactly recognisable on your avatar, with a face that is like 5x5 pixels. Go put your mug-shot in the "What do you look like" thread in Way off topic and join the club of the less shy posters :)

@Alexia, Just meant that you weren't exactly recognisable on your avatar, with a face that is like 5x5 pixels. Go put your mug-shot in the "What do you look like" thread in Way off topic and join the club of the less shy posters :)

Its posted.

And kefka yes some have.

Sig.jpg