I made a fighter and dumped intel to 3. I am playing on hard and have had no trouble so far through Raedric's hold, but I saw some people talking sbout attacks that target intelligence saving throws. Later in the game is this going to be a problem? Also i took both talents that ket me engage more enemies. Im not sure if they stack and someone said thise were worthless talents. Any help?

No, you're not gimped. Yes, you're going to have trouble dealing with attacks that target Will.

My advice: get the talents Bull's Will and Mental Fortress. These will give you pretty good resistance to a lot of the really strong will-targeting spells enemies have.

Personally, I wouldn't have gotten that engagement talent, but I'm not you. You're gonna want to have as many enemies bunched up around you as you can. I would put your fighter in the biggest toughest armor you can find, give him a big honking weapon, and make him your main tank.

There is also buff from other class's you can use to to help. Just look out for priest attack spells. Some are vs will and do hurt if it crits. Getting hit in general damage or cc; is not so bad. Just don't want to fall behind so far behind that everything is an auto crit.

Thanks. You wouldn't get the engagement talents because that system is broken or because the mobs are going to attack me anyway and you just dont need them?

Enemies will only engage you if they happen to move next to you.

Getting 4 different enemies to all move next to you is a bit challenging.

For me, personally, I have a fighter, a monk, and a ranger pet - so I have 3 different tanks. Each one usually only has 1-3 enemies on them at a time. The talent wouldn't be very useful to me. But it might be useful for you. You just need to try to make good use of it.