Enemies shooting through walls?

aenemic

Question

I've had Aloth die a few times in a fight now because an enemy archer seems to be able to see him and shoot him through walls. He is at very low health when the fight starts, so the archer goes for him right away. And even when I leave him way at the back, and moving him into another room, the results are the same.

Not sure if this particular fight is bugged (it's against a few Skaen cultists in the temple below Dyrford Village) or if this is intended behavior. I haven't seen this happen before, but I haven't actually been in a situation where I try to leave someone out of harms way before either.

I tried attaching a screenshot for reference, but it doesn't seem to work (it's under the 1mb size limit).

4 answers to this question

@aenemic yes the forum file uploader has difficulties for many people, use imgur, privatepaste or something of the like.

I have had the opposite yesterday. The Spell Psychoklingen (Mind blades?), of my chiper bounced through a wall and hit the enemy hardly.

https://xaratas.privatepaste.com/download/2a99225a08

Guest BugsVendor

I've had Aloth die a few times in a fight now because an enemy archer seems to be able to see him and shoot him through walls. He is at very low health when the fight starts, so the archer goes for him right away. And even when I leave him way at the back, and moving him into another room, the results are the same.

Not sure if this particular fight is bugged (it's against a few Skaen cultists in the temple below Dyrford Village) or if this is intended behavior. I haven't seen this happen before, but I haven't actually been in a situation where I try to leave someone out of harms way before either.

I tried attaching a screenshot for reference, but it doesn't seem to work (it's under the 1mb size limit).

I had an issue with the same archers. Regular attacks don't go through walls but they have some kind of ability that does. It happens 1 time usually at the start of the fight and then they go into standard auto attack mode.