Alien Races You Would Like To See In KOTOR2

Tell us what alien race you would like to see or like to see more of in KOTOR2.

Personally I would like to see the Massassi make an appearance on some outer rim world tainted with the Darkside. I mean it is totally within reason that some of the Massassi could have survived the Jedi assualt of Yavin IV during the war with Exar Kun. The Massasi could lead you to Sith amulets or secret tombs filled with lots of ancient Sith loot/lightsabers.

Cheers!

hmmmm.... well 1st of all i 'd love to see much more species like trando bothans and many others we see in EU and in the movies as long as they had been discovered then .. i mean tat was just discovered in KOTOR

Anyway nice post i was gonna make one too as we all sure want to see new species in kotor 2.. and MORE CHAT MODELS ;)

Have we ever seen a Bothan? I'm wondering about those spies in RotJ. They knew the emperor would be on the death star, and that its weapon systems were not operational (wrong!). It would be nice to see those guys.

I'd like a Hutt in my party. Perhaps a little one so it doesn't drool all over the Ebon Hawk.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I do not think that Hutts are the sort to play second fiddle. Or walk for that matter.

Well, I could buy him a wagon and pull him around...

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, I could buy him a wagon and pull him around...

People will laugh at you behind your back.

"Whos the Hutt tugger?", they'll say. It demeans you. ;)

Besides the humiliation, do you really want to pull a Hutt? They're heavier than they look.

(Dense. :ph34r:)

lol a hutt. I want an ewok in my party.

Well... at least an Ewok can fit in a cannon.

I just want more non-human jedi. That actually fight e.g. instead of all human on the Star Forge KotOR1. In that respect, Vandar doesn't count. I mean, I don't know all the species names, but er.. Twilek jedis! And, that dude in Attack of the Clones who pushes over CPO-3 in the big battle.

I just want more non-human jedi. That actually fight e.g. instead of all human on the Star Forge KotOR1. In that respect, Vandar doesn't count. I mean, I don't know all the species names, but er.. Twilek jedis! And, that dude in Attack of the Clones who pushes over CPO-3 in the big battle.

There was one Twilek Male Jedi fighting on the Star Forge. However I do agree with you there should have been more Alien races represented in the Jedi Order in KOTOR.

P.S. Bring back the Massassi!!!!

Cheers!

You could have a Hutt as a party member. Just put him on the Ebon Hawk and keep him there. Should be enough space for a Hutt. Having your own member of the Exchange onboard could be handy when doing controversial things B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I just hope there are no Yodalings. Too cliche after Vandar.

I wouldn't mind Vandar himself, though. Especially if we get to kill him.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I just hope there are no Yodalings.  Too cliche after Vandar.

I wouldn't mind Vandar himself, though. Especially if we get to kill him.

As I said in the other said, a DS yoda-type-guy could be some good comic relief!

You could have a Hutt as a party member. Just put him on the Ebon Hawk and keep him there. Should be enough space for a Hutt. Having your own member of the Exchange onboard could be handy when doing controversial things  B)

Nice idea Gorth, that's how I see a Hutt party member. That guy is there to help your illegal dealings. They aren't meant to leave the ship. I mean, how could they? haha, they're like a snitch, criminal of course. I love the hutt, no morals at all.

Personally I would like to see the Massassi make an appearance on some outer rim world tainted with the Darkside. I mean it is totally within reason that some of the Massassi could have survived the Jedi assualt of Yavin IV during the war with Exar Kun.

Kun killed all of the in Yavin to use their life force.

Its not "within reason",besides they are simply the mutated remaining of a Sith crew, they never even left Yavin 4 or have anything special about then.

drakron.png

Personally I would like to see the Massassi make an appearance on some outer rim world tainted with the Darkside. I mean it is totally within reason that some of the Massassi could have survived the Jedi assualt of Yavin IV during the war with Exar Kun.

Kun killed all of the in Yavin to use their life force.

Its not "within reason",besides they are simply the mutated remaining of a Sith crew, they never even left Yavin 4 or have anything special about then.

So you don't think there could have been Massassi troops in other parts of the galaxy carrying out raids/missions for Kun or Mandalore who were not present during the Jedi assualt of Yavin IV? Or prehaps they could have been hand picked survivors who were intrusted with ancient Sith secrets and relics that Massassi didn't want to fall into the Jedi's hands or worse destroyed. These could be both priest and warrior class Massassi told to protect the relics and the knowledge of the Sith until one like Kun returned to claim it. You say they have nothing special about them but I personally find them very interesting. They are the last of the Sith although twisted by Naga Shadows dark magic they remain the last of their kind. Think of all the secret knowledge they could possess about Sith magic or just the Sith themselves. Each to their own, but I think running into some Massassi in KOTOR 2 would be pretty freakin sweet.

Cheers!