Od Nua Master Staircase

The issue here could be the person sitting behind the keyboard. :) Which is why I didn't want to post this to the bug thread.

Simply put, I cannot use the Master Staircase in Od Nua, and the various online guides (and forum threads) that I have searched out, merely say "it's available on almost every level and can be used." Very helpful!

When I click on the compass that appears as the activation point for the master stairs, no matter which level I'm on, I get a charmingly drawn image of the current level of the dungeon on the map. There is nothing clickable here to activate, and I never get an option of "exit dungeon" or "select a level" or anything. Just that map. With no hotspots or activation points that I can find.

Since this evidently works pretty well for everyone else, what am I missing? I don't particularly want to trudge up 15 levels and then back down 15 levels to deal with the Master Below again. . . .

Nevermind. The issue was the person behind the keyboard. Apparently, you have to move the map itself around a lot, and you'll eventually find the images of the other levels, which have the activation squares on them. :)

• Like 1

Nevermind. The issue was the person behind the keyboard. Apparently, you have to move the map itself around a lot, and you'll eventually find the images of the other levels, which have the activation squares on them. :)

I had the exact problem as you. I do wish there was a brief popup in game explaining that because I did waste a fair amount of time trying to figure out how to go down the levels. 

It would be a big improvement if the image would be resized to fit in the window, or at the very least have the default position changed so that when you first open it you are looking at the exit to Caed Nua.  I spent a couple minutes frustrated before I finally figured out I had to drag the image around to see the exits.

• Like 1