Oidhreacht is the best weapon in the game (BUG)

Regulator9

Question

I was doing the quest for the Vailian ambassador and I had to fight the group once they found out I wasn't the real buyer.  That's the first point my character started doing 2000+ damage per hit.

Even though the weapon stats are normal, look at my stats on the left (Defense are weird too):

oidhreacht.jpg

I'm not sure if this is related, but it's also something buggy that I noticed:

reckless.jpg

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

reckless assault were s'posed fixed in 1.03.   unfortunately, their fix weren't retroactive.  if you already had the stacked reckless assault modifiers, you retained them post patch.

Please upload that save game somewhere and provide a link to help tech support.

no reason to do so as this is a Known issue.  developers have responded in similar threads and folks have offered such saves.  unfortunately, the problem persists.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

reckless assault were s'posed fixed in 1.03.   unfortunately, their fix weren't retroactive.  if you already had the stacked reckless assault modifiers, you retained them post patch.

I got this skill only after patching and it's still stacking. As far as I can tell, there is no fix at all.