Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rogue Reckless Assault Stacking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mortgarra

mortgarra

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

My primary character is a rogue with Reckless Assault.  It appeared to be suppressing itself over & over again, which was fine as it didn't appear have any adverse affects on play.

I noticed my rogue crit for an insane amount of damage today, and I checked the logs noticing an unusually high accuracy.  After a bit of investigation, it appears as if those 'suppressed' Reckless assaults were actually stacking.  While this means I can instant kill anything with a melee attack, I also almost always get critted with an insanely high negative defense.

I'm having trouble attaching a screen capture to demonstrate.  These are the stats as reported by the game.

Final stats w/ Reckless Assault Active:

Damage Primary: 418-610

DamageSecondary: 289-410

Accuracy Primary: 213

Accuracy Secondary: 209

Defense: -104

Final Stats w/o Reckless Assault Active:

Damage Primary: 15-22

DamageSecondary: 11-15

Accuracy Primary: 61

Accuracy Secondary: 57

Defense: 38

Any guidance on how to fix this would be helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users