BUG: personal disposition ranks no longer adding most of the time

snow0815

Question

Started a couple new games since patch and noticed that I am NOT gettign disposition reputation most of the time when I should. Seems to actually grant it maybe 1 in 3 uses of a disposition reply. before patch it was one per. Just started a new game, and even got the popup that I had just gained it, but nothing there! Here's a screenshot just after getting the popup and not getting the reputation:

iElG2z.jpg

Typos? Aliens. Errors? Aliens!

4 answers to this question

I noticied this too. You're supposed to get 1 rank right off the bat here (even the tutorial popup tells you so as well) but the character sheet is blank for that.

This. I distinctly remember getting that rank every time at that conversation (the caravan trader) in the unpatched launch version, and pretty much one other rank every time I made a choice up to the inn (didn't play that version further, decided to wait for patches at that point). Once it got patched rank ups became really rare, maybe 1 in 5 or more choices. Given that you even get the tutorial popup this still does look like a bug.

• Like 1

Typos? Aliens. Errors? Aliens!

I noticied this too. You're supposed to get 1 rank right off the bat here (even the tutorial popup tells you so as well) but the character sheet is blank for that.

This. I distinctly remember getting that rank every time at that conversation (the caravan trader) in the unpatched launch version, and pretty much one other rank every time I made a choice up to the inn (didn't play that version further, decided to wait for patches at that point). Once it got patched rank ups became really rare, maybe 1 in 5 or more choices. Given that you even get the tutorial popup this still does look like a bug.

I was about to start my new playthrough after 1.05 came out, noticed this bug, and decided to uninstall this game since every bug I encounter annoys the hell out of me. Reckless assault bug made me quit the game since it came out.

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...