Hey there , i decided to start PoTD Playtrough with 6 custom characters( Played on Hard with story with companions before) , i chose thease classes and races and as i like to RP a bit i plan to stick to thease class+race combos for the attributes builds i prety much min maxed the most important stats for each class , overall party has alot of characters with max int ( aoe ) and max might ( on dps chars and priest for max heals ) , i havent played most of thease classes further into the game yet so i would like to ask for some general advice for leveling paths : talents , skills , equipment etc. would be nice if people who are expierenced with any of thease chars could share some info , so my part is :

Tanks : Fire Godlike Chanter , Moon Godlike Paladin ( Both Full Tanks + Max Buffing Power )

Physical DPS : Woodland Elf Ranger (Bear Pet for extra tanking , ranger max 1 target damage build )

Human Barbarian ( Max cleavage build for aoe clearing )

Mages : Coastal Amanua Priest ( Sick Heals )

Death Godlike Druid ( Mainly AoE Spellcaster , Last resort shapeshift into stag for defense and aoe damage , racial to finish groups of enemies easier , main mage of the team supposed to kill big groups of enemies )

I have expierence playing Ranger Paladin and priest had them in my hard playtrough tho advice is welcome for all of the chars .

Feel free to discuss ,

P.S. Happy Easter !

Hey there , i decided to start PoTD Playtrough with 6 custom characters( Played on Hard with story with companions before) , i chose thease classes and races and as i like to RP a bit i plan to stick to thease class+race combos for the attributes builds i prety much min maxed the most important stats for each class , overall party has alot of characters with max int ( aoe ) and max might ( on dps chars and priest for max heals ) , i havent played most of thease classes further into the game yet so i would like to ask for some general advice for leveling paths : talents , skills , equipment etc. would be nice if people who are expierenced with any of thease chars could share some info , so my part is :

Tanks : Fire Godlike Chanter , Moon Godlike Paladin ( Both Full Tanks + Max Buffing Power )

Physical DPS : Woodland Elf Ranger (Bear Pet for extra tanking , ranger max 1 target damage build )

Death Godlike Druid ( Mainly AoE Spellcaster , Last resort shapeshift into stag for defense and aoe damage , racial to finish groups of enemies easier , main mage of the team supposed to kill big groups of enemies )

I have expierence playing Ranger Paladin and priest had them in my hard playtrough tho advice is welcome for all of the chars .

Feel free to discuss ,

P.S. Happy Easter !

Should hold up fine, very balanced so should do well in most situations

You should pick a rogue instead of ranger for a range DPS char. Your pet will become a nuisance later on and rogues are better anyway. Weird, but yeah. Ranger is competely crap in this game atm.

Pets cannot tank on PotD, bear or not. Use him as a flanker and be cautious about it. With flank debuff + the talent that gives +10 accuracy while attack same target as your pet, your ranger can be pretty good against high deflection enemies. I still think they're a weak class but there's a niche for high accuracy in PotD.

Stag is also not good for Druid. Wolf is the best for the prone. It's a good emergency engagement breaker. The extra defense and carnage thing on the stag are pitiful. You could take any form for RP reasons but Wolf is far and above the rest for PotD IMO because you can actually get something off you with it.

I already noticed that Stag form for druid isnt the best , and its just for stronger auto's i guess , i am using my druid as main spellcaster anyway so shapeshift wont come into play that much i guess , after making team yesterday today started clearing early zones , dinged lvl 3 after Anglagss Compass and going to do the temple in Gilded Vale to see how my team does against some tougher fights , should i go 2 hander for barbarian or maybe get 2 named stilletos that are available early ? Also ranger is my PC and it was in my first playtrough aswell i didnt thought about going rogue ranger this time probably would have been more fun