GoG Hotfix ?

Hatred

Question

The GoG version of the patch apparently doesn't have the hotfix ? Will the hotfix be bundled with the patch or seperate from it when it is released ?

This is my first ever time using GoG so I really don't know whats going on.

9 answers to this question

Yeah so far I cant even work out how to respond to a post there. I have done all of the reading already but seen nothing which answers my question. I think I have literally spent at least an hour trying to find this info before making this thread.

Edit: ok I am a bit of an internet failure. I worked out how to make a post there and have done so. 

Edited by Hatred

Since the source for the hotfix has been created at a later moment, and most probably sent to GOG while they were already working on creating a differential patch with the 1.03 source code given to them, it's most likely that they will release the hotfix as a second patch.

Now, considering today and tomorrow are a holiday, I'd say we'll have to wait a bit more.

Edited by DocDoomII

Guest BugsVendor

The patch that is there on GoG at the moment does not include the hot fix.

Don't remember where but someone went and compared version numbers and they are different.

Actually it's ok to ask here, since the Devs will be sending the hotfix for reupload to GoG.

And yes it was a bit sonfusing, as for example it would be much clearer if they went on with 1.04 numbering instead of sticking to 1.03. And since i bought the GoG version, they have there own numbering on the patch 2.x.x.x gets strange :)