So I saw this spell description today...

I don't know, because I haven't played a Cipher at those levels, but I hope it is, because that sounds hilarious.

So it'll probably be nerfed or completely revamped in the next patch, because nofunallowed.jpg.

t50aJUd.jpg

I don't know, because I haven't played a Cipher at those levels, but I hope it is, because that sounds hilarious.

So it'll probably be nerfed or completely revamped in the next patch, because nofunallowed.jpg.

t50aJUd.jpg

Probably a typo, but I'd love it to be real and hear the discussion at Obsidian for setting the damage value at precisely 13003. "13000 isn't enough, we need just a little bit more damage, but don't put it at 13004, that's just too much".

• Like 1

Probably a typo, but I'd love it to be real and hear the discussion at Obsidian for setting the damage value at precisely 13003. "13000 isn't enough, we need just a little bit more damage, but don't put it at 13004, that's just too much".

Heh. You're right. That does seem like a completely arbitrary damage value :p

Yeah the spell isn't an insta kill - it does fairly decent damage, and then if the target dies as a result of that damage it blows up and deals damage to everybody lol, it's kinda handy when you fight a big group - but not nearly as handy as knocking everybody down :(

Yeah the spell isn't an insta kill - it does fairly decent damage, and then if the target dies as a result of that damage it blows up and deals damage to everybody lol, it's kinda handy when you fight a big group - but not nearly as handy as knocking everybody down :(

Everybody as is everyone or just enemies close by?

I honestly cant remember if it did damage to my tanks or not - tbh at that point in the game it was rather difficult to damage my tank at all lol.  The explosion radius was pretty surprising though (pry about the size of the wizard's blast ability's radius).