Cleared basement and got the message from the Steward that about the Master below. Found a door that is blocked.  Blue square light on other side, and an the icon that indicates a new map. Clicking on icon opens up the map to Endless Path. Question is... how do I get to it? Can't click on the map. Is there an improvement needed to stronghold before it is accessible? Family Room, Laundry Room etc? Or is it a matter of time and waiting until it is available later?

Edit: Oh wait, sorry, maybe you're talking about the one inside, not outside. Derp. I think that one doesn't clear until you've talked to the statue for the main quest path, again. At least that covers both possibilities now. Haha. :biggrin:

--------

I think the issue is when you click that door and the map comes up, it initially centers in the "center" of said map. Which when you haven't explored all the levels, is blank, because the game draws the dungeon map (each level) as you progress.

So...page/scroll up and you can see the top layers you've been too, and if you've found any of the exit/entry points, you can click on them.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Cleared basement and got the message from the Steward that about the Master below. Found a door that is blocked.  Blue square light on other side, and an the icon that indicates a new map. Clicking on icon opens up the map to Endless Path. Question is... how do I get to it? Can't click on the map. Is there an improvement needed to stronghold before it is accessible? Family Room, Laundry Room etc? Or is it a matter of time and waiting until it is available later?

Greyhair, if you're where I think you are (i.e. the 2nd level below the main hall), that location is on the far left of the map and you don't open that door from where you are.  There are more levels below that level.  (How many, I don't know yet because I haven't completed this dungeon system.)  But the way down is over in the lower right side of the map.  That door you can't open is a way up (?) out of the levels below and can (seemingly) be opened when coming up from a lower level.