Pictures of your games Part 6

The ricochet ability is freakin' awesome.  I bounced a bullet off a bell then a cauldron to get the angle for the kill.

pMdBXJx.jpg

On top of that, I used ricochet to kill a nun, earning not only badassery points for the skill shot, but extra sacrilege points.  :fdevil:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Got dropped into my first ambush mission, it was pretty horrible. Ended up against Skaven, which high initiative, can run long distances combined with being dropped in a horrible starting position made it look pretty bad for me real fast. Thankfully Skaven have low morale so I managed to get a victory out of it with "only" two warriors downed (I thought I was going to get beaten into a pulp, I got *extremely* lucky with my Matriarch as they got routed when she was on very low HP...).

Alas: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/393299074077407370/08561A4B42F1B1985B5E8D8A229D23719167D788/

It was bound to happen eventually, ironically enough the other downed sister didn't even have a scratch...

The AI isn't always very bright either, this Skaven (in another game than the one I lost the sister in) had disengaged and run away only to do this:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/393299074077408869/85B982F61C6524B4ABDF5511ADC4A405FC9545CE/

(for the uninitiated, he was low on health and figured it was a good idea to jump down from a building, which killed him...)

My Matriarch versus a poor Skaven (sorry Keyrock), might have been the one from the above screenshot too...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/393299074077408700/80300A919AB703CFA3449DB6E2034280776139C1/

I found the way he seemed to react to the hammer that was about to fall rather funny... ;)

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

Leaving the vault for the first time.

ScreenShot0.jpg

Home is where the heart is.

ScreenShot7.jpg

Paradise City. I mean Diamond City, Rivet City Part Two.

ScreenShot8.jpg

Thank god for the bomb.

ScreenShot12.jpg

Remembering the old days.

ScreenShot13.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

And to think you are playing the balanced/nerfed ambushes :)

Used to be Skaven in an ambush would down two of yours on turn one. Especially if you were ambushing them :)

Ugh, yeah, had my first "I ambush you" mission and the only real upside is that I get to at least position my team...starting within reach of enemies just always sucks.

I've been putting off the storyline missions forever, maybe I should at least try to get Act 1 done, seems the missions don't scale so that first missions *should* theoretically be a cakewalk by now... I hope... Maybe I'll just wait a little longer...your reports are kinda scary and all...