Pictures of your games Part 6

Yes. Really digging the screenshot editor in Mordor; so many options and you can get some movie quality stills

It's a cool feature, but I'm glad they have an option to turn it off.  I kept triggering it by accident during combat, so I just turned it off.  I'd much rather have uninterrupted gameplay rather than cool screenies.

K2UgZhO.jpg

My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yes. Really digging the screenshot editor in Mordor; so many options and you can get some movie quality stills

It's a cool feature, but I'm glad they have an option to turn it off.  I kept triggering it by accident during combat, so I just turned it off.  I'd much rather have uninterrupted gameplay rather than cool screenies.

To each his own....I think Monolith's in-house gfx engine has come a long way since FEAR

2015-08-02_00029d0lg1.jpg

2015-08-02_00021zrb17.jpg

2015-08-02_00023ubaux.jpg

2015-08-02_00024n9xsp.jpg

2015-08-02_00020x1xv4.jpg

To each his own....I think Monolith's in-house gfx engine has come a long way since FEAR

I think the graphics are great, I just wish they had mapped it to something else than the left thumbstick press.  IMHO nothing should be mapped to left thumbstick press in a character action game ever because the likelihood of triggering it accidentally is so high.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Steam has the Mordor ultra-HD textures hidden in its DLC section, it's a must download if your videocard has over 6GB vram

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311670/

Thanks, I had forgotten that was a separate download.  With the game being a whopping 47 GB, I figured that was included, but it's another 4 GB on top of that.  The game looks plenty pretty even without the Ultra textures, but they definitely make a difference when you're up close to walls and such.

IgPS1Je.jpg

3JFKYQz.jpg

HwNk2Tr.jpg

OJSYGaC.jpg

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

out of fuel in the middle of the map. at least the place was full of flat farms and the last enemy was fighting that guy in the distance so i could land safely

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/436073542227052732/74BF1114B8502A9C0886547ADDC0318FC13A60E8/

btw "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."... wtf is wrong with jpg images and this forum?

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

it's not the image itself, the link has to end with .jpg for it to be recognized, I think 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

So, there are pieces of a Leprechaun statue to collect and reassemble in one of the hub worlds.  It took me a little while to find all the pieces, but I got them all eventually:

CnSfvf2.jpg

The effect of reassembling the statue isn't immediately apparent, but there is an effect and it is so worth it.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

To be honest I see so many screens from games I do not know. I'd love if people posting the screens would also give a note from which game it is...

Sure, me too, but then they wouldn't be edgy Linux distro trend-setters in the know. 

All Stop. On Screen.

I don't play Linux.

Honestly those last screenies weren't from anything anyone plays anymore. City of Heroes/Villains.

While Keyrock's were from the Talos Principle, Road to Gehenna DLC.

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

That said. This time, screenshots with title:

The Next Penelope - fun indy racing game in which Penelope searches space for Ulysses after Poseidon destroyed Ithaka and blackmails her into doing his dirty work for him. Suitors are annoying pests who, in their own space ships, race after her and try to impress her / stop her from leaving without marrying them etc.

XZnctqS.jpg

lGfOAdn.jpg

Face mythological creatures that may have nothing to do with the Ulysses:

k7q3EBA.jpg

wXJbhHp.jpg

And use funky abilities such as short range teleportation

Z64H4rp.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

My first legitimate war ship, a Paranid Perseus heavy fighter

EA9Wz4J.jpg

JwPSqzn.jpg

Not anywhere near the top of the fighter quality chart, but it's a start.  I decided to get a fighter now since I want to start the main story, and I'll need a fighter for at least a few of the missions.  Like in all X games, the story is throwaway in X3: Albion Prelude.  However, there are rewards for completing some of the missions and the story itself.  More importantly, completing the main story is a prerequisite for some optional questlines that reward you with some of the most ludicrously powerful ships in the game; ships that are nearly impossible to attain otherwise.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸