Pictures of your games Part 6

So dated. We'll see how it goes.

I tried as well, I couldn't get past the rat king thing .. the combat and interface is sooo clunky.

Tried to play the old games a couple of years ago and grew bored with them quickly. I've been spoiled by the rich 3D games and some of the newer 2D games.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Isn't that resolution a tiny bit too much?

I'm using that high resolution mod. Its at 1280*720 windowed.

You sure about this? The interface looks way too tiny for 1280x720px. To compare, this is me with a resolution of 1280x720px:

54ucPj.png

Your screenshot is a truckton wider.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Isn't that resolution a tiny bit too much?

I'm using that high resolution mod. Its at 1280*720 windowed.

You sure about this? The interface looks way too tiny for 1280x720px. To compare, this is me with a resolution of 1280x720px:

54ucPj.png

Your screenshot is a truckton wider.

The mods configuration says its at 1280*720 but on the screen shot it says 2560*1017 which is close to my system's resolution of 2560*1080. Strange

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Again, not my footage. But it all looks awesome and well edited (and the tune is quite jaunty as well).

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

My favorite character in Pillars of Eternity, my handmade Aumaua Nature Godlike Paladin companion. Gave her all the defensive bonuses and abilities you can think paired with extreme will, super high deflection and bonuses against charmed and hobbled etc.. She has been the last man standing saving the battle countless times, withstanding hordes of evil alone while all the other party members were down, and she is a reliable damage dealer too. 

By far the most useful member of my group.  :thumbsup:

quinna23_zpsrwndgscb.png

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

moving pictures of a game I just bought 

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Taking a break from all of your worries and my psychotic companions. 

post-1458-0-93753400-1433911719_thumb.jpg

post-1458-0-79946800-1433911733_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Been playing van Helsing 3

Very glad they kept the old humour. Who cares if they changed some other stuff. I think most people after a point were playing for the van Helsing - Katarina banter.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=458541757

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=455124412

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Huh, I didn't even know there was a VH3. Going to have to check that out.

Only came out recently.

They changed a few things.

The BAD: you can't (yet) transfer your previous character because they revamped the classes completly (6 new ones instead of the old 3).

People say it is short. Then again it also costs less ;) But overall it is the same formula as before so quite fun. And it is a bit more Katarina focused - great for me as she is one of my favourite npcs ever.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).