Pictures of your games Part 6

wheres mah nookie

So they came to take her valuables and then she just gives them away to you for saving her from the people that came to take them? I don't get that logic.

Also, she didn't put out?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Made some renders to compare the original Fallout 3 brahmin with the new version I did for New Vegas...

Old:

X246dt.png

New:

u83nst.png

... And for the lolz, this is the one I released 5 years ago:

JAWxRH.png

• Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

U WHAT M8!?

<snip>

Why the game didn't give me the chance to throttle the guy then and there for asking my help to seduce my wife.. I'll never know.. I do know that he died very, very, very horribly later.. in a completely unrelated accident.

Ros, which DLCs would recommend for CKII?  Charlemagne is on sale now 5$ or 6$ at Humble Bundle and I will likely pick that up.  Plus I have Sons of Abraham already.  Which others are good or even must haves?   

The ones that have been out long enough to be on sale. :p

...except Sunset Invasion. No one likes Sunset Invasion.

LOL

Well here's what Humble Stoe has available now:

All of this in the Crusader Kings 2 DLC collection for 23.99$:

•Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields                                         1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Mongol Faces                                            1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion                                         1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith                                          1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land                                  1.99

•Crusader Kings II: African Unit Pack                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Caliph                                     1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield II                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Byzantine Unit Pack                                     1.99

•Crusader Kings II: African Portraits                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of Byzantium                                      0.99

•Crusader Kings II: Russian Portraits                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Russian Unit Pack                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Rus                                        1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits                                 1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity                                     1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Norse Unit Pack                                         1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Norse Portraits                                         1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Hymns to the Old Gods                                   1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Celtic Unit Pack                                        1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Celtic Portraits                                        1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shield III                                      1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Military Orders Unit Pack                               1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Warriors of Faith Unit Pack                             1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Hymns of Abraham                                        1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Saxon Unit Pack                                         1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Finno-Ugric Unit Pack                                   1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Turkish Unit Pack                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Turkish Portraits                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Songs of India                                          1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Persian Unit Pack                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Persian Portraits                                       1.99

•Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer                                          4.99

•Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome                                        4.99

•Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam                                          9.99

•Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India                                          14.99

•Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods                                           14.99

•Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion                                         4.99

•Crusader Kings II: Europa Universalis IV Converter                9.99

•Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack                                    4.99

•Crusader Kings II: The Republic                                               9.99

•Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham                                         9.99

I think that is everything that was released up until May of 2014

Humble Store is weird with CK2, they don't' seem to carry much in the way of individual DLC, just the all-on-one pack. Which I guess is sort of just getting the cosmetic DLC bundled in "free" with otherwise so-so pricing for the 'real' DLC.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Humble Store is weird with CK2, they don't' seem to carry much in the way of individual DLC, just the all-on-one pack. Which I guess is sort of just getting the cosmetic DLC bundled in "free" with otherwise so-so pricing for the 'real' DLC.

True.  I think the only individual DLCs that are on sale at the Humble store now are Charlamagne at 5.09$ and Way of Life (plus a unit and image pack) for 7+$.  I'll probably get Charlamagne since it expands the start game time period to 8th Century.

I'm not a big fan of most of the cosmetic DLC like song packs.   

I actually like Sunset Invasion

The whole shebang for 24 bucks is great imho

I don't really care for the unit and music packs though. The portraits are so so

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Not my footage, but still a thrill to watch:

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

you refused a free dinner?!

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I did not ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Isn't Romance sweet  :wub:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So dated. We'll see how it goes.

Isn't that resolution a tiny bit too much?

/edit:

GI3ByZ.jpg

Dat arse. Also, Geralts hands so huge. Is that meant to tell us something?

But... At least I wasn't the only one with some sexy tyme!

dT6Raf.jpg

BejGcE.jpg

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So dated. We'll see how it goes.

Isn't that resolution a tiny bit too much?

I'm using that high resolution mod. Its at 1280*720 windowed.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester