Pictures of your games Part 6

The new procedurally generated pre-fab caves can be pretty cool when you find a big one ... and they're very dark ... and dangerous. Killed a few zombies that were resting in there, then broke my leg.

7DTD-0052.jpg

7DTD-0051.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

AZ265Cf.jpg

3f4hyLf.jpg

Vw4cYxm.jpg

M9VCUTz.jpg

Haha, I just went through this area a few hours ago after jumping back into the game after a few months break.  I will say I sort of agree sometimes with not playing a game right away due to possible patches.  That's not to say Pillars is broken, but when you look at the patch notes, you tend to believe waiting might make the game better.  I also started Wasteland 2 upon release and am now waiting for the Unit 5 patch with perks, etc.  After coming back to D:OS after playing some Pillars, I have to say that I love D:OS.  The combat is fun, the quests and how they're set up are really fun, especially with the extreme lack of handholding for completing each one, and overall I like the look of the game.  I do enjoy Pillars for many of the same reasons, but in a different way.  D:OS just has awesome combat with it being true turn-based and having the elements mixed in.  

So happy for this great batch of RPGS being Wasteland 2, Divinity: Original Sin, and Pillars of Eternity.  These games combined can easily give you hundreds of hours of fun.  I'm excited to try out the other two companions Larian made on my next play through.

• Like 1

Best/easiest/fastest (non-summoner) caster build (using Scion) I've managed so far (I don't look up/follow any "awesome build guides"). Yet I'm still afraid to go to the last difficulty/don't think I have the motivation for it so I just keep on slowly leveling in Cruel, when I log on for a few. Based on how my lvl-60 Shadow fared, I'm sure that difficulty would chew up my Scion-mage into tiny little pieces too - where you die often enough to make leveling up further problematic. :lol:

I love the Scion tho...more than the specialized classes.

poe-b-0039.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

@Hoon:

* It gets funnier if you know "Kip" is Chicken in Dutch ;)

* Looks like you picked up one of the new companions... Really want to replace D:OS once the 'Big Rebalance Patch' hits...

* If you run into me... please don't kill me ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Spoilers!

Also, congrats :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sometimes when I log into Path of Exile for an hour or two, I spend most of it fiddling around in my "hideout." :biggrin: One day I'll have all 3 Hideout sections, but the Master's daily quest for this Hideout theme gets really tough at high levels so it'll be a long time probably. I've seen videos of elaborately decorated hideouts but I probably won't get that fancy with it. Still fun to tinker with it tho.

poe-c-hideout-01a.jpg

poe-c-hideout-07a.jpg

poe-c-hideout-06a.jpg

Going through Valdis Story for the 6th, (7th?) time thanks to the big content update that added 2 characters, varied up the old enemies and added new areas and bosses. Gilda is fun, both her dialog and her gameplay mechanics

HPBiKqm.jpg?1

069gniJ.jpg?1

aYhG06P.jpg?1

Lbec4bh.jpg?1

These new flamethrower enemies are kinda obnoxious because although they don't have reach, in pairs their sprays create a virtual wall of fire.

Tried making a gif of her moves but it kinda glitched up.

QXxq0cy.gif

Thanks for killing the boss for me, minions.

Almost makes me want to pull out Diablo2 to play a summon-skelly Necro. Almost.

poe-b-0048.jpg

U WHAT M8!?

8PwuynN.png

Why the game didn't give me the chance to throttle the guy then and there for asking my help to seduce my wife.. I'll never know.. I do know that he died very, very, very horribly later.. in a completely unrelated accident.

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

'Horribly' ... just an observation, but mastery of the adverb belies a skill in English that what's-his-name's request for proofreading was looking for, just sayin'.  :unsure:

I don't have any pictures of my game, which was Destiny, because I was too shocked at having played an online game that I enjoyed, that I didn't think it mattered to anyone, which it does not. 

Going back to The Golf Club, tomorrow, after I do laundry, after I finally watch Age of Ultron at 10:15am. 

All Stop. On Screen.

my goodness the textures are terrible. you need to invest in a better video card, my man

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.