Pictures of your games Part 6

More of those guys need to be shirtless. Or wearing actual shorts instead of those boring half-pants. Just saying.

Also..the woman's face reminds me slightly of someone. Probably an actress. Can't think of it offhand and it's going to drive me crazy until I go to bed...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

^ I know! Uma Thurman. Reminds me of her.

Also...I luvs ya Eder, and you're all right, Luke, but seriously. Mr Wood Beetle got the kill? Rly? No, no, I understand your beards were on fire and how distracting that can be but ... what? I should have bought you that magic gear back in Twin Elms or even Defiance Bay? Ok that's a point but you know how much that Kana eats, all that singing he does seems to make him hungry 24/7 and it's expensive keeping him fed and ... fine, fine, we'll go shopping then. But no more excuses then, you hear?

PoE-Obs-0016.jpg

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

XbdgUJp.jpg

Is there anything more terrifying than the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future materialising through a wall and choking you out?

"THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO..."

• Like 5
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

My box arrived:

HEO1Hc.jpg

I didn't expected the box to be this huge. Except for the cloth map, which has pretty bad quality, I think it's a p.cool thing.

/Edit: it actually fits in none of my shelves.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

that character does look like Uma Thurman :) I managed to accidentally create Paul Walker in GTA Online, which is very suitable for the kind of game GTA is 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Need to post a screenshot of your character showing off your martial score of 1.

Sadly that character is dead but his stats were something like this:

Diplomacy: 7

Martial: 21

Stewardship: 9

Intrigue: 29

Learning: 10

Because Genius is one of the most broken traits in the game with the +5 across the board.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Pathing AI really does give one a giggle sometimes.

PoE-Obs-0018.jpg

(in case it's not obvious, everyone could go around, but instead they're all jittering behind each other...)

• Like 1

Some iced tea nearly came out of my nose from that pic.

I have to admit I kind of prefer the pathfinding foibles of this game over the ones of the Infinity Engine game, where I'm in an encounter and that Wizard I really needed and I wasn't paying too much attention to up that point was half of Faerun away after being confronted with a momentarily obstructed doorway.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Some iced tea nearly came out of my nose from that pic.

I have to admit I kind of prefer the pathfinding foibles of this game over the ones of the Infinity Engine game, where I'm in an encounter and that Wizard I really needed and I wasn't paying too much attention to up that point was half of Faerun away after being confronted with a momentarily obstructed doorway.

Yes, I'd agree. Better they bunch up then you can tell them where to go vs. them dashing off to who knows where. Plus it's more funny. :biggrin:

I did, actually, to complete a challenge (open a parachute at less than 150ft)  :dancing:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I did, actually, to complete a challenge (open a parachute at less than 150ft)  :dancing:

Where was this fabled parachute?  Was it built into the hoodie?

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I took it off for the picture  :*

Walsingham said:

Love Blackreach. Wish there were more Dwemor places to explore.

post-1458-0-10749500-1429553315_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester