Mini spoiler Act2 Faction chose

Hey guys ! 

I accidentaly chose the Dozen in defiance bay (Really didn't think that just "taking" the second quest without doing it would make me join them). So I'd like to know if the faction chose at this moment (to go see the Duc) matter or if I can favor another faction after that.

Basically, Am I stuck to help the Dozen or can I make another faction win ?

Hey guys ! 

I accidentaly chose the Dozen in defiance bay (Really didn't think that just "taking" the second quest without doing it would make me join them). So I'd like to know if the faction chose at this moment (to go see the Duc) matter or if I can favor another faction after that.

You aren't stuck with them.  You can't do the later quests for the other factions, but that doesn't seem to matter.  (at least it didn't for me).  I accepted and finished that Dozens quest, the other factions told me to piss off, then when I wrapped up the main quest and came back to Webb, I went straight to the Doemenel's and asked to go with them.  They were fine with it.    The 'faction choice' is essentially meaningless.

Edited by Voss

Hey guys ! 

You aren't stuck with them.  You can't do the later quests for the other factions, but that doesn't seem to matter.  (at least it didn't for me).  I accepted and finished that Dozens quest, the other factions told me to piss off, then when I wrapped up the main quest and came back to Webb, I went straight to the Doemenel's and asked to go with them.  They were fine with it.    The 'faction choice' is essentially meaningless.

Oh, so as long as I have a good reputation with other faction I can ask another one than de dozen to go see the Duc ? I'm a "Hero" for the Cruscible knights, so even If I can't do their latest quest I will be able to go with them ? I really dislike the Dozen's view about animancy, and the Doemenel hates me anyway :p

Hey guys ! 

Oh, so as long as I have a good reputation with other faction I can ask another one than de dozen to go see the Duc ? I'm a "Hero" for the Cruscible knights, so even If I can't do their latest quest I will be able to go with them ? I really dislike the Dozen's view about animancy, and the Doemenel hates me anyway :p

Seems so.  I was a hero to all 3, which struck me as amusing.