Yoda character

In Sith Lords there should be a party member of Yoda or Vandar's species. Also there should be a little more then 9 party members. I remember when I went to the dark side I had almost nobody left lol...there should be a couple more characters. :(

It would not be Star Wars without a Yoda-like creature. Maybe Obsidian should annoy newc and include a planet full of them. ;)

:D LOL! perfect.

So long as you can cut some down.

I've never understood the fascination for Yoda types. I hope Palpatine/Sidious kicks that little green muppet all the way to Dagobah.

Oh wait, he does - problem solved! haha.

hmmmm..... nice idea if there ever is a yoda type in the game as a partner he ll be the 1st i ll kick his ass when i have the opportunity! ;)

The thing with Yoda and Vandar is, make sure they don't get wet and never, ever feed them after midnight... :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It would not be Star Wars without a Yoda-like creature. Maybe Obsidian should annoy newc and include a planet full of them.

only if i could kill them.

besides, one muppet planet in the star wars universe (endor) is enough.

dumber than a bag of hammers

They're called Froglings and yeah, it would be rather kewl to include a Frogling world...though I doubt Lucas would allow it, considering that he's kept their origins secret, and there's only been one other Frogling in any of the movies. (Yaddle)

Nevermind, it says in the Star Wars databank that there species it unknown. I was sure I heard someone call them a frogling though. :rolleyes:

Anyways, Yaddle

Did some more research, thank God for Google, and apparently the leading theory is that he's of the planet Whill, due to an excerpt entitle The Journal of the Whillis in the original, 1976 Star Wars book.

Have to do some more research. Here's the link to the FORUM I found it on. scroll down to the bottom of the thread. Yoda and Yaddle are an unknown for now..... :p

Thread explaining just what the Journal of the Whillis is on this FORUM.

I can't find anything more about them. Apparently, they're saying that because the prophecy that the one to bring balance to the Force came from The Journal of the Whillis, they're saying that quite possibly, this was prophecized by Yoda's people, and that makes him a Whillis of the planet Whill. We won't really know for sure unless George Lucas ever decides to tell where he's from. :rolleyes: Now although it's highly unlikely....how many people do you think would buy KotOR 2 if the planet, and the species Yoda and Yaddle are was revealed in it. :rolleyes:

Did some more research, thank God for Google, and apparently the leading theory is that he's of the planet Whill, due to an excerpt entitle The Journal of the Whillis in the original, 1976 Star Wars book.

Have to do some more research. Here's the link to the FORUM I found it on. scroll down to the bottom of the thread. Yoda and Yaddle are an unknown for now..... :rolleyes:

Ta!! i told ya! i knew i was something whili thingy but i wasn't sure so i prefered not to say anything :S i might be flamed by someone :rolleyes:

I never understood how they made Yoda move in the first movies...

It's a complete mystery to me since he is no muppet (in the muppet show, they always hide their legs-guess why... :) )

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully not. That looser Vandar was a poor clone of Yoda and it stripped original Yoda out of his blend.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I rather like the yoda type characters, and to my knowledge the original yoda had no legs, and was a hand puppet. Hense how his face looked whenever he finished talking IE the lower lip pushing the upper lip upward. It's on the episode 2 dvd or somethin. Talks about the original yoda and how they were going to make the 3d yoda more like him as the Episode 1 yoda was a massive disapointment aparently.

Lets have a yoda dark lord. Darth Yado of dagobah.

The problem with Yoda/Vandar is that they're pretty much the same person, but with one having better gramatical skills than the other. What we need is a female Yoda-species with the 'wisdom' of George Bush, the attitude that would make Bastila considered as the personification of modesty itself and she would have the same 'subtle' love interest for the female MC as Juhani did in KotOR.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It occured to me that the 10th/11th companion could be Vandar/ a Sith Lord depending on your alignment towards the end of the game (they would only join in the endgame). A problem with that idea is that the Dark side ending implied Vandar was dead.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!