Dismissed Party Members & Inventory

LHWong

Question

I believe there's a bug where if you dismiss a party member (I am using only POE characters like Eder and Kana), and they had items in their quickslot and inventory, those items disappear permanently.

Anyone else experience this?

I haven't tested with custom characters.

10 answers to this question

Yep, I'm here to report it. 

When you dismiss a character from your team, both pre-made and custom ones, their quick slots are emptied and things from there disappear. In my case, inventory items were not affected, only quick slot stuff.

From a short list of tiny things I've also noticed after 2 minutes of testing the patch:

- Sagani's wolf looks like a character from Dead Space or Resident Evil;

- when Sagani uses crossbow as an inactive set of weapons, the crossbow literally is shoved up her ass and looks like a tail;

- the "medium" graphics setting is better than the "max" setting.

Edited by Maquabra
  • Like 1

PinkieRs.png

I have had this same glitch. I lost a number of unique quick slot items on Kana, namely multiple summoning items that can't be regained. Obviously there's the console, but I would like to get achievements. I unfortunately didn't notice until I was past a recoverable save.

Same problem here with the party management. Quick slot Items and all items the companion had in the backpack disappear. Till now no items that were equipped to the companions disappeared for me. (I had this issue also before patch 1.3 / GOG version.) Sometimes it happens sometimes dont. (I now give all the items to another companion before I dismiss a member)

Also Kana looses his armed to the teeth ability when I open the inventory the first time after hiring him back. 3rd weapon is marked red. When I open the inventory again he gets the ability back ... so no big problem here.

I tested a bit now: If I dismiss for example all five companions at once I also get the problem that companions disappear and I cant manage the party anymore. For example 6 members are in the party but only five are shown etc. This seems to be permanent then.

Same bug hits me. Any items in inventory and quick slots disappear when dismissing a companion. Always have to remember to strip them of inventory and quick slot before dismissing, which does get a touch annoying in the long run.

I can confirm this. Lost hours of gaming.

Problem occured after dismissing the whole 5 party members (story companions, not self made) and readd them. Quickslots lost. personal inventory lost completely.

Not investigated, what else more... 

This is really hard and should be fixed asap...  happend with latest Steam-Version!