Bugs to look out for post patch v1.03

So I started my entire game over after noticing certain things couldn't be retroactively fixed. I've gotten to act 2 before but haven't proceeded a lot in it. I'm getting close to it again, is there anything I should be aware of going in to avoid? I've read some problems before the patch about obtaining some quests and not being able to get an invite which halts progression. Is this fixed for new games? Anything else? Thanks in advance.

The most obvious one is the issue mentioned in the patch notes:

The items Drinking Horn of Moderation and Talisman of the Unconquerable were causing Ciphers to permanently lower their amount of focus gain. We've included a fix to retroactively resolve the issue on Ciphers but the effect is still on the items. Unfortunately the fix will not fix the broken effect on those items, so you'll need to keep those items unequipped until the next patch. If you do equip them, perform a Save/Load to fix your Cipher.

The factions' quest issue in Defiance Bay should have been solved with the patch.

The non-retroactive things are mainly balance changes, like companion attributes, not fixes.

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

I know, but I restarted anyway seeing as how it's a long game and there could be post story expansions where my decisions or characters will carry it over, it seemed worth it to me. And seeing as how I'm playing as a paladin and don't have a cipher, sounds like Im good to go at least through act 2.

Same here, I want to play and have started over. I just don't want to start over again after this. What about this bug?

[bug .0526] Health still perma-increasing

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

Yeah I want to play the game already. Come on!

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

I know, but I restarted anyway seeing as how it's a long game and there could be post story expansions where my decisions or characters will carry it over, it seemed worth it to me. And seeing as how I'm playing as a paladin and don't have a cipher, sounds like Im good to go at least through act 2.

Cipher is definitely my favorite now. If i were to start a new game, i really am clueless what to pick and how am i going to play differently. This game is just freaking awesome.