Is Ancient Memory worth it in 1.03?

It looks like the addon talent Beloved Spirits is trash now in 1.03 but what are people's opinion on getting Ancient Memory? Does it scale well at higher levels? Cheers!

Edit: Fixed grammatical errors....(hopefully!)

Edited by Telmorial

I would suggest to get other talents first. Wouldn't say its completely useless now, but i certainly wouldn't take it as long as there are talents that improve ranged combat (or cloes combat if your chanter isn't ranged) aviable. Was a bit bummed out by the patch notes, chanters don't have any class-specific talents except this one, but compared to healing by priests, druids and potions the song wasn't that important in the first place (especially since endurance regenerates to full after combat automatically).

Edited by pstone

Has there been any justification why this happened?  I mean truthfully, I don't really care about healing much at all since it only affect endurance and not health, but making the one special thing chanters got worse is a bit of a head scratcher.  I don't recall ever thinking it was making a huge difference.  They could have easily doubled it without me thinking it was overpowered, so it is a very strange choice.

Is there some sneaky combat slowing exploit that allows it to really shine?

I would suggest to get other talents first. Wouldn't say its completely useless now, but i certainly wouldn't take it as long as there are talents that improve ranged combat (or cloes combat if your chanter isn't ranged) aviable. Was a bit bummed out by the patch notes, chanters don't have any class-specific talents except this one, but compared to healing by priests, druids and potions the song wasn't that important in the first place (especially since endurance regenerates to full after combat automatically).

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've left it for now. I'm sticking to melee combat talents for a bit (he's a 2nd tank, does OK but needs a bit more survivability). Cheers.