Yes, using spells as someone called wizard/sorcerer is my idea of fun. 

I honestly thought resting after very few battles is how those games is supposed to be played and how everyone did it until I viisted PoE forums lol.

• Like 1

after you enter iroll20s all you gotta do is press ` Rest for the rest of the session....if that's too annoying then you are pretty terrible at this game and must be resting WAY too damn much.

Edited by GreyFox

Parsong just wants to cheat without calling it cheating.

• Like 3

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Purpose behind current resting system is to encourage people to find alternative strategies for resting constantly (which is also reason why there is achievement for completing game by resting under 10 times.)

But if you want infinite resting you can always mod it yourself in the game, it is not that hard.

Parsong just wants to cheat without calling it cheating.

after you enter iroll20s all you gotta do is press ` Rest for the rest of the session....if that's too annoying then you are pretty terrible at this game and must be resting WAY too damn much.

Ive beat the game on PoTD without cheating.  I'm super "turrible".

I want to do another play-through with less wand spam (Because that's so fun).

Me and the OP are simply asking for a mod. No use in trying to change our minds or subtly insult us.

Edited by Parsong

I consider myself a old gamer , but this game at hard is kicking my ass.

Not enough supplies are being dropped to help me,,,,

HELP ME!

LOL

Gaming is interactive...watching TV ..not so much.

So any links to the mod anyone?

lol maybe i should change this post name to "please tell me why i dont need more camping supplies mod", just look at all those helpful answers. anyway i dont think there is one right now, the guy who made it only did it for beta. so i guess we have to wait.

Edited by AnarchyJesus

I'm fine with the difficulty on hard. The low camp limit adds tedium, not difficulty, since you can always go to an inn from anywhere. Given that design decision, I don't see the logic in the low cap.

Ya thats what I'm saying.  It's just tedium + restricting builds on the 3 casters. 

I've tried editing the camping_supplies file with Unity editor but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Edited by Parsong

I'm fine with the difficulty on hard. The low camp limit adds tedium, not difficulty, since you can always go to an inn from anywhere. Given that design decision, I don't see the logic in the low cap.

If you have to go to an inn often enough that it becomes tedious perhaps you should consider the possibility that 'Hard' is too... hard for you.

• Like 1

If you have to go to an inn often enough that it becomes tedious perhaps you should consider the possibility that 'Hard' is too... hard for you.

Or that wanding for a majority of the playthrough isn't exactly fun?  Some use spells more liberally to alleviate that questionable design.

Or that someone wants to try melee caster builds? (Which require use of buff spells every encounter, and the reason I'm trying to make/get this mod.)

Like he said, it's not about difficulty it's about tedium. Hard was a joke btw.

Edited by Parsong
  • Like 1

Or that someone wants to try melee caster builds? (Which require use of buff spells every encounter, and the reason I'm trying to make/get this mod.)

Or that wanding for a majority of the playthrough isn't exactly fun?  Some use spells more liberally to alleviate that questionable design.

Have you tried asking Sensuki like Gfted1 suggested on the very first page of this thread?

Have you tried asking Sensuki like Gfted1 suggested on the very first page of this thread?

yes, he didt say anything yet.