yeah half my play time is runing back to town and runing back to where i was, its such a pain im just gon wait for a mod.

Use the console to force rest without camping supplies. You'd have to enable cheat mode though, so if you're into achievements, they'd be disabled.

im playing solo on hard, its fun but i have to run back town every 3-4 fights, its stupid. i dont think i gon play anymore untill i can find somekind mod for this. does anyone know where i can find a mod like that.

Sensuki developed an Unlimited Camping Supply mod. Send him a PM.

People who feel the need to rest after just a coule of fights are just not good (no matter the difficulty).  There should be a time limit on rests - 1 or 2 times a day max.

• Like 5

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

At the beginning of my journey I hoped there is a way to upgrade how much camping supplies you can carry... oh, well, 2 it is.

I suppose it is for the best. In some bigger dungeon I was like YOLO into bigger groups of enemies with no effort but then I had no supplies, some of my teammates were almost dead and I had to really play to my strengths to get through.

People who feel the need to rest after just a coule of fights are just not good (no matter the difficulty).  There should be a time limit on rests - 1 or 2 times a day max.

I beat PoTD with ease.  All the PoE Rest system did was make my Wizard have almost no alternate build options + spam auto-attack for 90% of the game.   It also made backtracking annoying due to the long load times.  The BG/IWD Rest version is better hands down.

Meh, all this does is making a PC wizard and long dungeons boring to play.  And after their major nerf next patch, I won't even consider playing one w/out a unlimited camp mod.

Edited by Parsong
  • Like 2

Meh, all this does is making a PC wizard boring to play.  And after their major nerf next patch, I won't even consider playing one w/out a unlimited camp mod.

How was spamming two lvl 1 spells fun? 

If you read the patch notes, they did say other spells were tuned up. 

At least on Hard, I"m constantly at 2 supplies and keep finding more supplies I can't even loot because I'm full. 

• Like 1

the max supplies are tied to the difficulty, so the reasonable thing would be to just lower the difficulty to normal or easy instead of wasting your real life time running back to town after 3 encounters. makes more sense than asking devs/modders to make the game easier on the setting you chose.

• Like 4

Meh, all this does is making a PC wizard boring to play.  And after their major nerf next patch, I won't even consider playing one w/out a unlimited camp mod.

How was spamming two lvl 1 spells fun? 

If you read the patch notes, they did say other spells were tuned up. 

At least on Hard, I"m constantly at 2 supplies and keep finding more supplies I can't even loot because I'm full. 

I know which spells were tuned up.  They aren't worth much.

How is spamming wand for a majority of combat time fun?

What nerf?

Maybe they are referring to the Slicken spell "balance" in the next patch?

Probably, though that's a fix, not a nerf. The spell is currently broken.

• Like 2

the max supplies are tied to the difficulty, so the reasonable thing would be to just lower the difficulty to normal or easy instead of wasting your real life time running back to town after 3 encounters. makes more sense than asking devs/modders to make the game easier on the setting you chose.

i like the difficulty of the fights just fine soloing hard. just didt want run back

Curse of Blackened Sight as foe-only is pretty badass.

I dunno, I haven't found the wizard tedious at all, even at low levels. The druid is better though.

FWIW I have no problem at all with having some classes that shine at low levels, only to be overtaken by others which become more powerful towards the endgame.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

I find auto-attacking for most of the game the very definition of tedious.  T1/2 spells should unlock per-encounter earlier than 9/11 respectively. 

At that point the camping issue is not a problem for me then.

Ive beat the game on PoTD btw, so this isn't a difficulty issue...rather a "fun" issue.

Edited by Parsong
  • Like 1

I find auto-attacking for most of the game the very definition of tedious.  T1/2 spells should unlock per-encounter earlier than 9/11 respectively. 

Ive beat the game on PoTD btw, so this isn't a difficulty issue...rather a "fun" issue.

Ciphers and chanters were made for you. Is there any reason you insist on using a class you don't think is fun?

• Like 1

Oh? I like having characters that sit out the easier fights to be brought out when you need the big guns. Makes for variety.

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Ciphers and chanters were made for you. Is there any reason you insist on using a class you don't think is fun?

There is a cipher and chanter in my group too. I'd just like to use my fav rpg class more often. 

This is the first game where I just watch my wizard auto-attack most battles.