E3 display of KOTOR 2

Okay the things I want to see formm E3 in this order are....

#1 TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can be a teaser or a full-on (yeah like that's gonna happen) but it was the trailer for the original KOTOR that really got the buzz going for the game I think Obsidian should get one out soon so people can get a feel of what this "darker" KOTOR is supposed to feel like. Remember the original KOTOR had a teaser trailer out a long time before the game came out.

#2 OTHER WORLDS!!!!!!!

I'm tired of those mining colony pics lets see some real stuff now we know Dantooine is one planet Telos is another lets see some more!!!

#3 FIGHTING ANIMATIONS!!!!!

This is supposed to be one of KOTOR 2's claim to fame so I wanna see how good these new animations look.

OTHER THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE DURING OR AFTER E3

-An official game website like the KOTOR site not that lucasarts crap.

-game music

-how some of the cg cut scenes are gonna look.

It's a little late to start asking for this stuff, the expo starts on Wednesday. Speaking of which, what booths with Kotor 2 be shown at this year? I'm going and I really want to play the game and see how it's coming along but I don't know what booths it'll be at. I know Lucasarts will have it, but they're a media only booth. Microsoft may have it, but I'd really rather play the PC version. I'm not even sure that Obsidian will even have a booth there.

It's a little late to start asking for this stuff

Why, are feargus's corset and fishnets in the cleaners? Did blizzard get all the hot babes already?

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

It's a little late to start asking for this stuff

Why, are feargus's corset and fishnets in the cleaners? Did blizzard get all the hot babes already?

No, Tecmo got all the hot babes.

Seriously though, the booths are finalized and in the process of being setup now. The media that we see from E3 is already finalized by now.

Well, I won't make it there anyway, and if I did I would be at the Bio booth hitting them with two sticks instead yelling "this is how an AD&D thief beats up little girls!", so can they just send me the beta instead?

Why Bio Why?

Didn't the Gamespot article state that they will get their hands on a in-game demo of KotOR II and release it the Gamespot complete-users?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Didn't the Gamespot article state that they will get their hands on a in-game demo of KotOR II and release it the Gamespot complete-users?

I haven't heard of that. I'm not a Complete member but I frequent the Gamespot forums. Maybe you're right but I've heard nothing of it.

i don't think they will give a demo... to gamespot complete members and not use that spam these forums everyday :S

THis would be freaking unbelievable and stupid!!

Sorry, it should've been "In-game video footage".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, I won't make it there anyway, and if I did I would be at the Bio booth hitting them with two sticks instead yelling "this is how an AD&D thief beats up little girls!", so can they just send me the beta instead?

it's probably better that you don't go. the people at the Bio booth wouldn't have the first clue what AD&D is anyway.

dumber than a bag of hammers

it's probably better that you don't go. the people at the Bio booth wouldn't have the first clue what AD&D is anyway.

They sure as heck would learn what DWing means though.

I'm leaning toward two salami's. Better than sticks for **** behavior modification I think.

Why Bio Why?

Seeing as this is E3 and they will have it out before then next E3, if all goes well, I would assume they will have something to show. You can't let the biggest Gaming convention go by with out something. Just because they just announced it doesn't mean they don't have anything to show already.