Unopenable Door in Raedric's Hold Dungeon

redbird

Question

There's a door just north of the holding cells in the dungeons that can't be opened. It doesn't show up when highlighting interactable objects either. I know from previous times through the hold that it leads to a room that has a stairway to the kitchens. Saving and loading did not resolve the issue. Wasn't having this problem before today's patches.

Had the same problem. Once I locked myself in Lady Webb's office, then came to an unopenable door in Raedrick's dungeon. But I followed one of the above advice - unstealthed and brought my entire party as close to the door as possible. Well, Eder managed to phase through the door and after  that I could open the door no problem :3 Just select your entire team and click a few times quickly on space on the other side of the door.

HAHA, I did the same thing. I closed the door in Lady Webb's office and couldn't open it. HOWEVER, I got super lucky. I'm a Ranger with a bear, just kept clicking outside the door and my bear somehow teleported outside it. Since now the bear can SEE the front of the door, I could open it from the back.

Yeah, I think the problem is that the interactable part of the door only works if you can see the front of it.

True. But I tried my own method with other door in (late) Raedric's dungeon, and it didn't work. Had to take the long route ;)

Likewise, this didn't work for Raedric's dungeon given any quantity of clicking and positioning whatsoever, in my case.  Just impenetrable (and unselectable).  Sigh. 

I am not sure if this might be the problem for some of you in this area or not,  but, I am stuck currently in Raedric's Hold Armory room, can't get past the door, when I notice on of the summoned skeletons from Kana has appeared in a different area when I was looking around the map. Basically, I can't leave the room I am in now, since the full group is not together cause of that one skeleton that I am not sure how it got there.

Edited by deathhawk

I've been playing a little further and have come across another stubborn door that I can't select.

http://i.imgur.com/GOqV0pT.jpg

This is inside the Sanitarium in Act II. The guard posted at this door notifies you that you enter at your own risk. However, the door is unselectable and there are no hidden switches around. I'm assuming this door is bugged by the Fog of War issue along with the others mentioned in this thread.

Creepy and Surreal - Death Godlike PoE Portrait Pack - Last Updated 12 April 2015

There is a door in the Ducal Palace (not the locked doors) that also cannot be targeted.  I see a lootable item in there, I have stopped playing as there is no other way in and I do not wish to miss content. Could be a quest item or person in that room that lets me into the meeting.

This bug is really annoying.  Why is removing the fog of war a exploit?

I wanted to follow up on this. We looked at the problem over the weekend and already have a fix being tested so that we can quickly patch it up.

It should be ready to go really soon.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience with this issue.

Jorge

• Like 4

I wanted to follow up on this. We looked at the problem over the weekend and already have a fix being tested so that we can quickly patch it up.

It should be ready to go really soon.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience with this issue.

Jorge

Awesome! Thank you!

I will post it here. Sorry for not reading the entire post.

I had a door too, wihich was not openable. It was the door in Raedric's Keep to the little room in the east below readric's sleeping room. The door was shown interactable, but the cursor has not changed to do some action. So I went north to the sleeping room, and when I came back the door was interactable.