Problem with fire godlike builds is that your endurance has to drop below 50%, with this one you are almost always at 100% health as draining weapon heals you.

I agree, it seems better off being a Moony, Amua, or Hearth Orlan.

Problem with fire godlike builds is that your endurance has to drop below 50%, with this one you are almost always at 100% health as draining weapon heals you.

I agree, it seems better off being a Moony, Amua, or Hearth Orlan.

I think aumaua might be the best as you want high might to do a lot of damage, but it also depends on difficulty level and whether you want to solo or not.

Tested and approved for Rogue.

By maxing the Deviation and getting enough Endurance to handle a long fight, this is currently one of the best build and especially of you're solo.

You have to know that Retaliation also procs when your character is cc'ed (on the ground to exaple).

Extremely good skill (probably one of the best).

What do you mean by maxing the deviation?  I don't understand that term?

By maxing the Deviation and getting enough Endurance to handle a long fight, this is currently one of the best build and especially of you're solo.

You have to know that Retaliation also procs when your character is cc'ed (on the ground to exaple).

Pretty sure he means deflection.

Things like this make me wish the XP wasn't so broken. It looks like a cool idea.

How is xp broken? 

You mean the xp differential you're supposed to get for having fewer than 6 party members?

No i mean the fact that when you get to defiance bay the game quickly nose dives in difficulty because you out level everything.

• Like 1

Things like this make me wish the XP wasn't so broken. It looks like a cool idea.

How is xp broken? 

You mean the xp differential you're supposed to get for having fewer than 6 party members?

No i mean the fact that when you get to defiance bay the game quickly nose dives in difficulty because you out level everything.

I'd like to see them bump the level cap and jack up the difficulty at that point.

Sooooo, I and a handful of others have been asking WHERE we find these "early" and "easy" retaliation items, I've found a vague reference to getting the Sanguine armour from an adventurer group, but what about this "Hiro's" (typo?) or one of the other items (a cape?).

Some help would be appreciated :)

• Like 2

Hiro’s Mantle is found from the rare merchant Azzuro (After you get the Merchant Stalls upgrade for your stronghold) and is a random occurance per turn, some people havn't had much luck (http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75130-rare-bug-how-rare-is-the-rare-item-merchant-azzuro-in-stronghold/)

So no, I wouldn't call it early and easy to acquire. Potentially, yes, but reliably... ?

• Like 1

Sooooo, I and a handful of others have been asking WHERE we find these "early" and "easy" retaliation items, I've found a vague reference to getting the Sanguine armour from an adventurer group, but what about this "Hiro's" (typo?) or one of the other items (a cape?).

Some help would be appreciated original.gif

According to strategy guide you can buy this cloak from rare items merchant in your stronghold once you renovate merchant building.
  • Like 1

I've been wondering what certain terms mean exactly. Typically they are in the discription of an item. Ei. retaliation and second chance, whatnot. Written in blue I think. Maybe there was supposed to be a mouseover function describing them. They are not in the Journal.

It would be good to know exactly what they are. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Hiro’s Mantle is found from the rare merchant Azzuro (After you get the Merchant Stalls upgrade for your stronghold) and is a random occurance per turn, some people havn't had much luck (http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75130-rare-bug-how-rare-is-the-rare-item-merchant-azzuro-in-stronghold/)

So no, I wouldn't call it early and easy to acquire. Potentially, yes, but reliably... ?

Spam rest in stronghold.

no, you do not have to recruit here....after the trader harbor quest, you can denie her. and go straith to embrassy, were you get follow up quest.

follow up gives you after a fight the armor.

Edited by Aqvamare
  • Like 1

Retaliation requires getting hit, and so is sub-optimal on a rogue.  Also, you'd want the slowest, hardest hitting melee weapon in the game equipped. 

Riposte is OK if you're optimizing for a deflection tanking rogue.  I wouldn't.  

What is the chance to riposte? 

EDIT: 20% according to wiki, so could be anything ;)

Edited by Daemonjax

Retaliation requires getting hit, and so is sub-optimal on a rogue.  Also, you'd want the slowest, hardest hitting melee weapon in the game equipped. 

Riposte is OK if you're optimizing for a deflection tanking rogue.  I wouldn't.  

What is the chance to riposte? 

EDIT: 20% according to wiki, so could be anything wink.png

Most of these hits are grazes anyways so you deal more damage to them and heal yourself.

Marten, can you please give me the specifics of this build? Stats, skills, etc? I would very much like to try this build. Thanks!!

Attributes are in the first post, here are abilities and talents, but consider this a theoritical build - I'm only level 4 in my solo game with this. Biggest problem is that hardest part is before Caed Nua and until then this build doesn't have its main pros

H8FgYK0.png

Pretty sure he means deflection.

Haha thanks for the translation. Yeah I totally meant Deflection. I struggle a bit with the different names in Eng and Fr :p

So yeah, and by "Maxing" I mean trying to find as many items as possible that brings you Deflection. :)

Marten, can you please give me the specifics of this build? Stats, skills, etc? I would very much like to try this build. Thanks!!

Attributes are in the first post, here are abilities and talents, but consider this a theoritical build - I'm only level 4 in my solo game with this. Biggest problem is that hardest part is before Caed Nua and until then this build doesn't have its main prosH8FgYK0.png

Maybe I am just clueless, but I can't seem to find your attributes are posted. I am very curious what your starting stats were at character creation. I would very much like to try this build.

Attributes are in the first post, here are abilities and talents, but consider this a theoritical build - I'm only level 4 in my solo game with this. Biggest problem is that hardest part is before Caed Nua and until then this build doesn't have its main prosH8FgYK0.png

Maybe I am just clueless, but I can't seem to find your attributes are posted. I am very curious what your starting stats were at character creation. I would very much like to try this build.

Aww, my bad. Sorry

I took Aumaua, max Might, Resolve, Perception. Put the rest in Condition. Dex and Int are dump stats.

Aww, my bad. Sorry

I took Aumaua, max Might, Resolve, Perception. Put the rest in Condition. Dex and Int are dump stats.

So, 

20 might

18 resolve

10 in the rest ?

or go under 10 in int/dex for increased perception ?