Keep needs a serious overhaul

So is the keep currently worth investing in?, im kinda low on funds there.

The Curio shop and Botanical gardens are useful if you get them early on, before doing many quests. The Warden unlocks the bounties, which is good. The rest of it... meh.

So is the keep currently worth investing in?, im kinda low on funds there.

Yeah, it kinda runs on the backburner anyway, since you only have to react to certain events happening over gametime. Otherwise, build at your leisure. It's not as if you're lacking cash anyway in this game.

I like the keep and expect it to be enhanced in future expansions.

What I would really like to see is that developments at the keep and the players reputation impact the storyline and relations with NPCs. If you are a lord of a prosperous keep, let some NPCs react to that. Having a keep should be a source of quests and adventures - that derive from the PC actions and inactions.

When I rebuild the Chapel, let me choose which Deity it is for, and let that generate quests and affect relations with some NPCs.

If I choose not to rebuild the keep, let that impact NPC reactions. If the keep security is 40+ let that impact NPC reactions.

Update the keep's population increase as it is rebuilt. When I rebuild a curtain wall I want to see guards atop it on patrols. If I rebuild Brighthollow's kitchen let me encounter a cook NPC and his assistant. If I rebuild the library, let there be a librarian to converse with and offer quests based on the books in the library.

• Like 1