I just found something hilarious, LOL I love this game.

Firedorn Lightbringer

"He once was a alive, but now he's dead."
"The last women he bedded, turned out a man".
And crying in shame, off a cliff he ran."

ROFL, I laughed hard when I saw this. 

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

thailand travel true story

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

thailand travel true story

lol

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Firedorn Lightbringer

I laughed when I saw it too, but they removed it from the game (in the new patch) because some transvestite whined about it on twitter. HAve no idea how you missed all that fuss

EDIT: you were probably smart and played the game instead of fighting over that on the boards xD

Edited by Luj1

"There once was a loon that twitter

Before he went down the ****ter

In its demise he wasn't missed

Because there were bugs to be fixed."

~ Kaine

Firedorn Lightbringer

I laughed when I saw it too, but they removed it from the game (in the new patch) because some transvestite whined about it on twitter. HAve no idea how you missed all that fuss

They officially removed it? Are you sure? I'm about to get a refund for this game, I will never buy another Obsidian product again.

Edited by luzarius

yeah! I'll ask for a refund as well. Let's ward gay hipocrites off the game by mass refunding. They've got bioware's imposed homosexuality.

yeah! I'll ask for a refund as well. Let's ward gay hipocrites off the game by mass refunding. They've got bioware's imposed homosexuality.

Unfortunately I don't think any distributor will accept "Ideologies" as a legitimate excuse to grant a refund. 

Anyway from what I understand it was not removed - it was replaced with something else making fun of why it was removed.

Unfortunately I don't think any distributor will accept "Ideologies" as a legitimate excuse to grant a refund. 

Anyway from what I understand it was not removed - it was replaced with something else making fun of why it was removed.

As long as it doesn't get removed, then my faith in humanity will remain intact. I also know ways of getting a refund if I have to. I've dealt with similar situations in regards to bioware.

ppls, I live in Russia and here even during the communist times we suffered less from censorship than u've do from LGBT atm. And then the writers in Russia risked being sent to gulag, shunned by collegues, stripped of property etc. And you're telling me you've got freedom of speech in the US when can't write 3 lines w/o some gay tapping you on the shoulder?

Edited by mrmonocle
  • Like 1

ppls, I live in Russia and here even during the communist times we suffered less from censorship than u've do from LGBT atm. And then the writers in Russia risked being sent to gulag, shunned by collegues, stripped of property etc. And you're telling me you've got freedom of speech in the US when can't write 3 lines w/o some gay tapping you on the shoulder?

Ah, yes, Russia. The bastion of tolerance and diversity. You'd never have anyone gay bother you there. Mostly because they'd get beaten to death.  But hey, at least you are free to slander and discriminate against them!

Edited by stratigo

Everyone's got his issues but my belief is that a game is a piece of art and no one can dictate an artist his vision, you can debate it, accept or deny it, but never modify. If obsidian bend under the pressure they can't be called artists and their products - art.

Everyone's got his issues but my belief is that a game is a piece of art and no one can dictate an artist his vision, you can debate it, accept or deny it, but never modify. If obsidian bend under the pressure they can't be called artists and their products - art.

Exactly.... Censorship has no place in art, books, video games

Only time when (moderate) censorship is OK, is national security /integrity (im serious)

Edited by Luj1

~ Kaine

Ah, yes, Russia. The bastion of tolerance and diversity. You'd never have anyone gay bother you there. Mostly because they'd get beaten to death.  But hey, at least you are free to slander and discriminate against them!

Looks like the Russians still value family and men being men, I respect that a great deal.

Which basically means the original text was removed, and replaced with another one. Nice try.

~ Kaine

PoE art status and PoE writing team "writer" status officailly lost.

That's no excuse to go to the opposite extreme where you can get spammed with harassing emails and phone calls, have your property vandalised, lose your job and be publicly shamed because you dare to disagree with the status quo.

There's already a thread regarding the limerick here:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75387-controversial-limerick-discussion-2/

I, personally, am not trying to stop discussion about the limerick. If folks really want to debate it, they're more than welcome. However, we're trying to keep the discussion in one spot so that other topics of discussion don't get lost in multiple threads on the same subject. If you *do* engage in the discussion, try to keep perspective and try to keep the groin shots and eye gouging to a minimum. :Cant's wry gin icon:

• Like 2

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!