GOG patch 1.0.3

hadisfetic

Question

7 answers to this question

GoG uses their own installer/tech process etc. and requires for them to test any patches to make sure there aren't any issues with such, before releasing. I don't know the tech reasons behind it all, but that is the explanation for their typical delays (vs. Steam auto-patching speed). It should be available on GoG in a day or two or something like that.

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thankyou hadisfetic for asking this and thankyou LadyCrimson for answering. Its good to know that someone is keeping important issues in their minds and not arguing about total bollocks instead (read the official announcement thread >.> storm in a teacup much)

Just installed gog patch. Now game starts but major problem occurs. Load and Continue are greyed out in the menu. Will only allow me to start a new game. My saved game was just prior to starting act 2. Seems I have to start all over.

Just installed gog patch. Now game starts but major problem occurs. Load and Continue are greyed out in the menu. Will only allow me to start a new game. My saved game was just prior to starting act 2. Seems I have to start all over.

Found solution. Just rebooted machine. Now OK.