Request to remove my name from backer credits

Since Obsidian obviously accepts requests to remove backer content from random people.

I wan't to have my name removed from this game, as I do not want to be associated with supporting this company and idiocracy promoted censoreship.

Thanks.

• Like 5

// believing is bleeding

For the OP: Write to Obsidian Support instead of here?

@ Physicalist > If you think GG was an anti-SJW movement you should do your research. It was hijacked and perveted but GG was all about transparency in game journalism. Not some misogynist agenda. 

It was for the peeps crying their eyes out seeing Keighly promoting a game along side a mountain of product-placement. The notion that "game-journalists" was in bed with developers and had no problems giving them glowing reviews. Without disclosing their personal interest in making a review without disclosing that stuff. 

The GG-wannabees and the feminist outroar against those are for suckers. Read some stuff and make up your own mind instead of throwing random stuff out there. 

Edited by Terodemmah
  • Like 1

Am I the only one who feels this is getting blown out of proportion?  I too was disappointed and actually somewhat surprised after hearing they had removed it.  But  from doing a few minutes research I discovered that there is still an entry for firedorn at the end of the memorials, and that Obsidian were in communication with the backer while making changes to the memorial.  So chances are the backer wrote the new entry and does not have a problem with it.  It was his $500, and judging by the changes to the memorial he is taking the situation rather light heartedly while other backers are crying murder.  I definitely agree with voicing concerns about this but the backer with the most right to complain does not seem to be making a huge issue of this.   I highly doubt he was forced in to making the changes either, but instead given the option.  Hopefully it will all be clarified soon, but if other backers want their name removed from the credits then just contact obs directly, even it to me it seems an extreme over reaction.

Yeah...no. This probably won't go anywhere constructive.

And if you're actually serious, the forum isn't the place for such requests. You'd want to contact their support email.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts