PATRIARCHY

Volourn

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Notice how the word rape isn't used even once.

Of course not. That would go against the culturally Marxist subversive and false narrative of women being oppressed. The government in general does not recognize most rapes where the female is the perpetrator, and when it does the consequences for those females is much less than the consequences men face, if the females even face consequences at all.

That said, I'm somewhat surprised to see that article published on yahoo. I've noticed the tide beginning to turn, but I think this is the first time I've seen a mainstream source begin to tell it like it is.

Edited by Valsuelm

The reason that these people exist is because we have no common enemy and they turn inwards instead. I suggest that we first must declare war with the Sun. Secondly, the first to go in a brave and glorius suicide mission will be the ones believing i the patriarchy and rape culture. 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hmmm, a culture of blaming men,treating them as disposable and encouraging self loathing leads more to male suicide. What a shocker.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/016/659dkrod.asp

I have no plans to kill myself in the foreseeable future. But I cant say I hold any love for my country either, so I probably wouldnt help it out in my lifetime.

Sad how male issues are only tackled through the lens of "HAHA TAKE THAT FEMINISTS" rather than any actual care for the issue itself.

Of course not. That would go against the culturally Marxist subversive and false narrative of women being oppressed.

Good god the thread has gone crazy far quicker than I could have predicted.

AbandonThread.gif

• Like 2

"Sad how male issues are only tackled through the lens of "HAHA TAKE THAT FEMINISTS" rather than any actual care for the issue itself."

Yeah, because the issue of male suicide is gonna be solved by Obsidian posters. L0L

You're right.

Tackled implies that despite only being used as an anti-feminist platform the issues themselves are still being addressed. Perhaps replacing the word "tackled" with "acknowledged" would work better.

Insightful as always Volourn.

• Like 1

Member of the Grand Patriarchal Council here, our plans at subjugating the females once and for all is close to fruition. Soon we will create our messiah and dominate the world with a millennium of toxic masculinity that only we apex males possess the testicular fortitude to survive in. With betacucks extinct, we will keep women imprisoned until we achieve cloning technology, after which we exile females to the edge of the galaxy.

Make sure your privilege is checked and your microagression continues in the meantime.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"You're right.

Tackled implies that despite only being used as an anti-feminist platform the issues themselves are still being addressed. Perhaps replacing the word "tackled" with "acknowledged" would work better.

Insightful as always Volourn."

The thread is called PATRIARCHY sarcastically for a reason. It's to show that this nonsense that there' some male conspiracy to destroy/conjugate women is oure nonsense. Highlighting real issues that men actually deal with illustrates that the idea that a 'Patriarchy' exists is pure bull****.

take your feels about male suicide and go cry in your spilled male tears.

Sad how male issues are only tackled through the lens of "HAHA TAKE THAT FEMINISTS" rather than any actual care for the issue itself.

Of course not. That would go against the culturally Marxist subversive and false narrative of women being oppressed.

Good god the thread has gone crazy far quicker than I could have predicted.

AbandonThread.gif

Please do. I don't recall you ever offering anything insightful on any subject ever brought up here. You generally just come into a thread, spout some vitriolic nonsense and attempt to marginalize points of view you don't understand and/or disagree with, usually in a very immature manner such as now.

About the only good thing you ever offer any discussions is your avatar. However, Cranky Kong was far more insightful and witty in his commentary than you. All you've got is the crankiness.

I wouldn't say he was ahead of his time. This retarded **** has been going on for decades. Remember who his next door neighbor was. It's just that the internet has given the manginas and SJWs of the world (and everyone else) a larger voice. As I said though, the pendulum is beginning to swing back around.

Al Bundy is and forever will be an inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKvuszF2ts4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zael-KPWOIg

Edited by Valsuelm
  • Like 2