Patch did not fix my issues and now I have new ones =(

DanteDread

Question

Camp fires do not restore health anymore and they still disappear even in my main inventory now. All the saves I had that were about my summoned minions bugging my game completely have not been fixed. Im upset if I have to start over again. 60 hours and achieved nothing... I realllly don't want to start over again.

8 answers to this question

Camping is working correctly for me.  You might want to provide some more information about the problem, the computer you are playing on, and the version of the game you are playing, and it might also be good to provide some saved games in which you are experiencing the problem.

• Like 1

I can't upload my saved files they are too big.

My Issue started when I went to fight a battle at my stronghold and summoned all the minions I could from all the figurines. After the fight was over the minions remained there. I figured it was a bug, but thought it would not be a big deal. When I went back into the endless tunnels I noticed that when an enemy died it would say trap discovered. I can't discover hidden items(the purple ones) and I can't activate buttons that open secret doors. When I went back into my main hall the same group of guys that I already killed was there alive once again. I left and re entered and they were there again. It didn't matter how many times I killed them they were always re-spawning there and I could not access my merchant vendor. I tried killing off my minions to see if that would work but it didn't. This really sucks, because I already started over a game that had 25 hours on it, and this one is at 33ish hours. I also hired gurklak(what ever the ogres name is) and there was three of him in my stronghold. Two by the main gate and one in the main hall. After the patch today I decided I was just going to stay away from the area til my issue got fixed then I went to searing falls to check it out, and when I went to use my campsite they did not recover any health.

My pc specs are:

• Intel® Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM
  • ATA SAMSUNG SSD SM84 SCSI Disk Device
  • ATA ST1000LM024 HN-M SCSI Disk Device
  • 16gb RAM

Definitely one or bugs at work there.  It's a shame that they haven't set the upload limit to be high enough to allow people to upload their saved games, but yet they need those saved games to be able to investigate the bugs.

Maybe you could upload the saved game to a file sharing site and then link to it?

Definitely one or bugs at work there.  It's a shame that they haven't set the upload limit to be high enough to allow people to upload their saved games, but yet they need those saved games to be able to investigate the bugs.

Maybe you could upload the saved game to a file sharing site and then link to it?

I don't know how to do that. =/

If you don't know dropbox already, you can use https://www.sendspace.com, easy to use, doesn't need an account.

Open the folder where the saves are (see instructions here, or just search *.savegame on your PC)

Find the most recent save and drag it over sendspace.

Click upload

Copy the link and post it.

Thanks man. Here is the link to the save files. The one at 10:53 is on lvl 13 of endless dungeon. you will see that I have all my summoned minions and am not able to open the secret door with the button in the middle of the room. The second one will allow you to travel to my stronghold and see the enemies that constantly keep spawning when you rezone.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/F3Yjdn8MYsBe8hV8Kduazw