Character movement speed issue

Himntor

Question

I've got a bug or something regarding my character's movement speed when I have all or one of the characters selected.

Here is a video demonstrating the problem.

I have no idea how to reproduce the issue. Hope it's something easy to deal with.

• Like 1

The Adventures of Abattoir, my Pillars of Eternity Let's Play! Following Abattoir, an Aumaua-sized Death Godlike Cipher who wishes to prove to the world that Death Godlikes can be trustworthy and helpful, while getting caught in some terrible circumstances.

4 answers to this question

With 1.03 I got an issue with boots of speed that I believe is related: with everyone selected boots of speed sometimes stop working, this would be fine except they don't work if the character who has them on is selected alone either. It's easy to fix, just remove and equip again, but it's annoying, it means that most of the time boots of speed don't work during combat and I would like them to.

• Like 1

I'm not wearing boots of speed or any speed altering items.  My chanter does have the speed boost modal, but toggling it hasn't fixed anything.

This bug is annoying.  My PC is swimming through molasses during combat and stealth, while my cipher zooms around faster than everyone else.

It'd be nice if Obsidian acknowledged the bug.  Anyone know of a workaround?

I'm not wearing boots of speed or any speed altering items.  My chanter does have the speed boost modal, but toggling it hasn't fixed anything.

This bug is annoying.  My PC is swimming through molasses during combat and stealth, while my cipher zooms around faster than everyone else.

It'd be nice if Obsidian acknowledged the bug.  Anyone know of a workaround?

Check this thread.