Master List of Talents that do not work correctly

As I've been playing through the game I've noticed a great deal of talents that currently do not work correctly or at all.  I'm trying to compile a list so that the devs can fix them.

So far:

- Interrupting Blows: does not work at all.

- Scion of Flame/Heart of the Storm/Spirit of Decay/Secrets of Rime: bonus element damage is not added to Weapon Lash/Druid's Wildstrike ability.

- Reckless Assault: Becomes permanent after initial 'cast'.

Feel free to add more that you find!

Edited by durbal

I'll add 'Dangerous Implement'

It works by giving you a smal bonus to damage with wands etc. and doing damage to you with each shot.

The problem is that is does damage to your HEALTH as well as endurance.. making it perfectly useless, especially for wizards who normally don't boast much health to begin with

I'll add 'Dangerous Implement'

It works by giving you a smal bonus to damage with wands etc. and doing damage to you with each shot.

The problem is that is does damage to your HEALTH as well as endurance.. making it perfectly useless, especially for wizards who normally don't boast much health to begin with

That works correctly and is entirely in line with the description of the Talent. What are you talking about?

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

Ranger's Marked Prey doesn't add +20 damage to either the Ranger or the animal companion.  It adds a lash effect of around 10% damage to the ranger's attacks only. (from a design standpoint it arguably shouldn't add flat damage anyway, but it's still not at all in line with the stated description).

Seriously, there are so many broken talents and abilities that need to get fixed and they're not minor ones at all -- a lot are class-defining.

Edited by durbal

Ranger's Marked Prey doesn't add +20 damage to either the Ranger or the animal companion.  It adds a lash effect of around 10% damage to the ranger's attacks only. (from a design standpoint it arguably shouldn't add flat damage anyway, but it's still not at all in line with the stated description).

Seriously, there are so many broken talents and abilities that need to get fixed and they're not minor ones at all -- a lot are class-defining.

I was wondering about that one. I remember staring at the combat log trying to figure out where in the formula my 20 damage was getting added.