Patch 1.03 is Live on Steam

Thank obsidian for having removed the "problematic" tombstone, it proves that bankes that made possible the game not worth a twitter a drama queen.

We will be addressing this in a Backer Update later today (hopefully, later today).

Very disappointing, seeing Obsidian bend over so easily to loud twitter bigots is not encouraging. Let's just hope the professionally-offended don't find something else to outrage about and this is the end of it.

Otherwise thanks for the update, I'm loving the game so far but now I need patch to complete Raedric's Hold. Get on it GoG!

• Like 1

Here's something for people to remember. IF a patch turns out to have caused more issues than it fixed then it's far easier to opt out of installing it using GOG than Steam - Which doesn't always respect the "don't update this game" setting. 

Personally I can most certainly wait for a new days more before I get to patch the game. 

It seems my character still has a deflection rating of only 9 after the patch. That cannot possibly be right, I've checked my screenshots since the beginning: it has never been under 30 until after the patch, then it suddenly dropped to 9.

Could it be because of this?

CLV2Dc.jpg

(yes deflection says 14 here cause I felt compelled to give him a ring of deflection after finding out)

Here's something for people to remember. IF a patch turns out to have caused more issues than it fixed then it's far easier to opt out of installing it using GOG than Steam - Which doesn't always respect the "don't update this game" setting. 

Personally I can most certainly wait for a new days more before I get to patch the game. 

Actually, since Steam got rid of the "Don't update this game" setting it's impossible not to update, unless the game offers older patch levels under the Beta settings. And very few do, only Paradox games and KSP as far as I know.

Edited by Andrew_C

Actually, since Steam got rid of the "Don't update this game" setting it's impossible not to update, unless the game offers older patch levels under the Beta settings

You're right. When on earth did this happen?

Actually, since Steam got rid of the "Don't update this game" setting it's impossible not to update, unless the game offers older patch levels under the Beta settings

You're right. When on earth did this happen?

Not sure exactly when but it was about the same time that they changed some other UI elements, because all the complaints about that got drowned out by thousands of threads full of idiots whining that they'ed changed the colour of something.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Andrew_C